Pros: locations are accessible if you take public transit, parking if you drive, good discount, good products.
Cons: vacation "pay" is paid out to you every paycheck, very hard on body, pay is very low, no benefits (even if full time), inconsistency with management, over worked under payed.
- Typical day at work consists of customer service, stocking, merchandising.
- I learned a lot at KSP. Product knowledge is good.
- Management is very inconsistent. Through the coarse of the 4 years I have been employed at this company, I have had over 20(If not, more) different managers come and go.
-Co-workers are good and fun to work with if they work hard. Seasonal staff are always on and off.
- The hardest part of the job is the physical aspect. Heavy boxes to lift, Heavy ladders, easy to get injured, Developed seasonal allergies because store is so dusty and has no ventilation.
- The customer clientele is one of the most enjoyable parts of the job.