Kit and Ace Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Had potential but company culture and structure not sustainable
Merchandise Lead (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC21 July 2017
Experience consisted around a lot of false hope - promises for moving on and taking new roles on but was not supported to do so. Company structure steadily declining and because of this many lay offs happened and potential to grow did not exist.
As we know this concept failed
Shop Director (Former Employee) –  Vancouver Canada15 July 2017
Product wasn't developed and company was scaled FAR too quickly considering they didn't know who their guest was or how to speak to them for the duration that kit and ace existed internationally. Zero foundation to the organization so constant chaos and poor management/leadership.
high turnover and low advancement
Employee - head office (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC10 April 2017
It is a fast paced company, and I have learned a lot in the two years I've been there. They were a start up company when I joined them and a lot has changed since then. The culture and the co-workers are great. There has been a lot of employee turnover and because of this there is very little job security.
Pros
snacks. Free spin classes
Cons
long hours. Little job security.
A growing company
SENIOR DESIGNER (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC26 February 2017
This is a company that is needing to step backwards and work as the startup it is. The employees need to remove the idea that they are heavily funded as this allows for careless excess spending and poor judgement by several staff. Slowly we are getting to where we need to be to grow more organically.
Change is hard but change is educational so anyone that has grown through it or comes onboard now will only receive some of the most valuable education in building a business.
Pros
One persons pros could be another persons cons.
Great leadership and self development opportunity
Educator (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK13 June 2016
Great work environment for improving oneself as well as meeting new and interesting people within your community.
Still finding their way
Manager, United States Logistics (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC6 June 2016
This is a new start up and there are bound to be some bumps in the road. A little more transparency among departments will help to bridge a few communication gaps. I think they are going to be really big and very soon!
Pros
Beautiful offices, especially the kitchens!
Cons
Top level lack of partnering