If you value growth, creativity and opportunity, and are looking for a career in the catering services industry, consider joining us! We support a culture in which employees can develop their abilities, creatively contribute to the success of the organization and be recognized, appreciated and rewarded for doing so. We are a fun, dynamic team looking for an individual to provide sales and customer service support.
The Catering Coordinator is responsible for developing new relationships and maintaining client accounts. He/she will be the account manager for new and existing clients and thus should embody a consistent, professional company image and enjoy working in a growing business environment.
*Must have a valid Ontario driver’s license.
-Ability to easily navigate streets in downtown Toronto.
- Type correspondence and other documents
- Provide customer service with main activities including answering incoming calls, emails and direct responses to inquiries.
- Place orders with kitchen and record all necessary documentation
- Handle event contracts, quotes, confirmations and proposals.
- Vacation coverage support for other office staff
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing and Sales team on external events
- Lead generation and introduction of company to potential clients.
- Conduct food tastings and product samples.
- Deliver orders to clients. Visit clients and attend meetings.
- Assist the Sales director with miscellaneous tasks.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word), good typing and general computer skills.
- Pro-active in the role, and have the ability to anticipate the needs of others
- Flexible in work habits in order to meet the office demands i.e. changing priorities, extra hours, etc
- Reliability and excellent attendance
- Ability to balance multiple priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills and sound judgement
- Driven personality and a hard work ethic
- Friendly, energetic, positive attitude
$18.00 per hour start
Full time 9-5 Mon-fri
Position available immediately.
Please email resume - suitable candidates will be contacted for interview.