Kirk Marketing is a leading data-driven direct marketing services provider based in Richmond, BC. We design, plan and execute direct marketing campaigns to help clients reach prospects and increase customers with measurable results.
Our Richmond office has a full-time, permanent position open for an Administration Clerk. Duties may include AP, AR and other administrative duties.
- 2 or more years Accounting and/or Administration experience (AP, AR, billing or related accounting role)
- Completion of Accounting/Business courses
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, handle large volumes of work accurately and efficiently
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English required
- Proficient with MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Working knowledge of Simply Accounting (or similar accounting software) is an asset
- Accuracy and keen attention to detail
- Ability to interact effectively in a team or independently is also necessary
- Marketing, print and/or direct mail knowledge is an asset
Please email your cover letter and resume with your SALARY expectations. Suitable for CGA students level 2 maybe 3. Due to the high volume of respondents, we can only reply to those selected as potential candidates. We thank you in advance for your interest.
To learn more about Kirk, visit our website at www.kirkmarketing.com