Kirk Marketing is a leading data-driven direct marketing services provider based in Richmond, BC. We design, plan and execute direct marketing campaigns to help clients reach prospects and increase customers with measurable results.
Our Richmond office has a full-time, permanent position open for an Accounts Payable Clerk. The primary function is client invoicing and may include AP, AR and other administrative duties.
- 2 or more years Accounting experience (AP, AR, billing or related accounting role)
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, handle large volumes of work accurately and efficiently
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in English required
- Proficient with MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Working knowledge of Simply Accounting (or similar accounting software)
- Accuracy and keen attention to detail
- Ability to interact effectively in a team or independently is also necessary
- Marketing, print and/or direct mail knowledge is an asset
Please email your cover letter and resume with your salary expectations. Due to the high volume of respondents, we can only reply to those selected as potential candidates. We thank you in advance for your interest.
To learn more about Kirk, visit our website at www.kirkmarketing.com