Kira Talent (https://www.kiratalent.com) . We help organizations like Ernst & Young and Yale University find their top talent through timed video interviews. Candidates for jobs & academic programs watch recorded video questions asked by the employer, have up to 60 seconds to prepare, and then respond back with video using their webcam. Just like a real-life interview, there are no re-do’s, so candidates respond to each question once!
We just closed our seed round of funding ($2M) and are building out our engineering team with 3 full-time engineering hires (mobile, full-stack web, and support/QA) over the next 2 months.
What we're working on:
- architecting and building global infrastructure to scale our video recording and streaming
- designing and creating our mobile suite for both candidates to take interviews, and employers to review responses
- presenting analytics data captured in our product to the end user, and our team internally
What you should have:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Proven yourself as an A+ engineer through great work results, interesting hobby projects, open source contributions, or superior academic results
- A track record in architecting, designing, developing, tracking, and launching complex software systems
- Mentored junior engineers and been an effective technical lead
Since we’re a small team (you’d be #12), we have lots of fun together! We host bi-weekly lunch & learns, beer o’clock on Friday afternoons, board game nights every few weeks and have done tons of activities outside of work (i.e. wine tasting, cottage retreat, etc).
Sound like fun? Send me an email at konrad [at] kiratalent [dot] com - I’d love to hear more about you. : )