Kingsway Real Estate Brokerage

Kingsway Real Estate Brokerage Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Friendly atmosphere, a little crazy at times, but overall a good place to work.
Administritative (Former Employee), MississaugaOctober 9, 2013
Pros: positive place to work.
High expectations for little money!
No matter the lengths you go to for people and the hard work you try to accomplish with everyone ~ it's extremely difficult to please EVERYONE!
If one person has a problem, the problem becomes the entire office~ it's not dealt with fairly or relative, considering the time and efforts put into the job!
Great place, – more... just keep these things in mind! – less
Good place to work everybody is very helpful.
Work as a Real Estate Agent. (Current Employee), Mississauga, OntarioSeptember 5, 2013
Pros: whenever we have meetings we get free lunch and snacks.
Cons: in this job yes we have to work late evenings but the mornings are always ours.
My job is mostly sales job. I go to the office only if I have to submit an offer or any paper work relating to the sale of the property, also if there is any training to be attended. My co-workers are very friendly.
The hardest part of the job is to deal with the clients. Some times they can be very rude and annoying, but not every client is like that.
Enjoyable – more... part is to meet different people and get to know their background and culture. – less
A great place to work
Volunteer Office Assistant (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 3, 2013
Pros: good opportunity
Cons: long hours
I worked there as volunteer. It was good experience. I performed office assistant jobs.
Productive & Busy
Deals Administrator (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJuly 3, 2013
Pros: lots of work
Cons: time restraints to get all the work done.
The deals administrators in this real estate brokerage are dealing with over 450 agents. On a daily basis we will receive 30 e-mails with varying information from waivers, amendments, lawyer information and new deals. On a weekly basis, we enter upwards of 40 deals each on top of finalizing paperwork and communicating with lawyers. We are also responsible – more... for processing commission cheques, balance of deposit cheques and any other monies that have come into the trust accounts during the duration of the deal.

The office is very busy and that is what keeps me motivated, I must have work to do in order to be happy at my job. – less