Kingsway Real Estate Brokerage Employee Reviews

Great brokerage
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON28 September 2017
Kingsway real estate is a great brokerage to work with and it is one of the largest in Mississauga. But it is always better to look for better opportunities to grow and learn and enhance your skills
Great management team
Administration (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 February 2017
Most vibrating exciting group of people to work with.
The culture, environment and overall condition of Kingsway office makes my day go fast. Great management team.
I have been working here for 5 years and I love working here. This is my second home.
Pros
excellent a lot to learn and opportunity to grow
Cons
busy office
Always fun to explore new homes
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 January 2017
You have to work with clients and customers face-to-face on a daily basis. Listening to their needs and communicating effectively and pleasantly is a needed skill. Management is always ready to help you.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Time Schedule
Great place to work, amazing management
Research Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON9 March 2015
•Conducted Market Research/Scenario analysis of the GTA Real Estate Market to help identify a niche in the progressive market.
•Increasing Realtor's web presence by initiating a social media campaign on Facebook and Twitter.
A fiercely competitive and dynamic environment
Sales (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON6 November 2013
It is the fastest growing brokerage in Ontario. The administrative staff is very professional and supportive. Weekly training sessions held by management are informative and inspiring. My co-workers come from a variety of cultures which makes for an interesting and educational environment. The most difficult part of the job is finding new clients and the most enjoyable part of the job is providing excellent service to clients who are either searching for homes or selling their homes.
Friendly atmosphere, a little crazy at times, but overall a good place to work.
Administritative (Former Employee) –  Mississauga9 October 2013
High expectations for little money!
No matter the lengths you go to for people and the hard work you try to accomplish with everyone ~ it's extremely difficult to please EVERYONE!
If one person has a problem, the problem becomes the entire office~ it's not dealt with fairly or relative, considering the time and efforts put into the job!
Great place, just keep these things in mind!
Pros
Positive place to work.
Good place to work everybody is very helpful.
Work as a Real Estate Agent. (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, Ontario5 September 2013
My job is mostly sales job. I go to the office only if I have to submit an offer or any paper work relating to the sale of the property, also if there is any training to be attended. My co-workers are very friendly.
The hardest part of the job is to deal with the clients. Some times they can be very rude and annoying, but not every client is like that.
Enjoyable part is to meet different people and get to know their background and culture.
Pros
Whenever we have meetings we get free lunch and snacks.
Cons
In this job yes we have to work late evenings but the mornings are always ours.
A great place to work
Volunteer Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 July 2013
I worked there as volunteer. It was good experience. I performed office assistant jobs.
Pros
good opportunity
Productive & Busy
Deals Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON3 July 2013
The deals administrators in this real estate brokerage are dealing with over 450 agents. On a daily basis we will receive 30 e-mails with varying information from waivers, amendments, lawyer information and new deals. On a weekly basis, we enter upwards of 40 deals each on top of finalizing paperwork and communicating with lawyers. We are also responsible for processing commission cheques, balance of deposit cheques and any other monies that have come into the trust accounts during the duration of the deal.

The office is very busy and that is what keeps me motivated, I must have work to do in order to be happy at my job.
Pros
Lots of work
Cons
Time restraints to get all the work done.