Provide a consistently high level of customer service to guests; to efficiently and accurately complete all functions and tasks related to this position. Communicate with Manager and other departments. Practice attentive hospitality and professionalism at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet guests at the Front Desk and complete check-in and check-outs using the computer.
- Develop friendly, professional, service oriented relationships with all guests.
- Administer guests information and follows established privacy policies.
- Accurate counts administration of cash floats. (Start and End of shift)
- Ensure that established policies and procedures are being followed.
- Accurately log of daily happenings.
- Respond to guest inquiries in a friendly and helpful manner, direct guests to the appropriate location within the Centre.
- Able to provide information about our promises and services.
- Answer the telephone according to Kingbridge protocol, maintaining a friendly and courteous phone manner.
- Maintain knowledge about functions on site and pass along relevant information as needed.
- Enter, send and distribute messages, faxes and courier packages.
- Enter wake-up calls into the phone system and log them as backup.
- Accurately answer reservation inquiries; adhere to yield management practices as outlined.
- Confirm guest charges prior to departure and perform adjustments as required.
- Listen to and act upon guest complaints/concerns. Advise other departments and involve supervisory staff as needed.
- Available to work flexible hours to meet the needs of the conference centre.
- Be aware of all emergency procedures. Knowledgeable on how to operate the public address system and evacuate the conference centre.
- Maintain cleanliness of the office.
- Be able to comprehend and explain conference centre technology.
- Maintain uniform and grooming standards as outlined in the employee handbook.
- Count and verify cash float each shift. Perform cash out to balance at shift end.
- Up-sell goods and services (Retail shop, massage, Strolf services, Ect.).
- Enter group bookings, ensuring accuracy of dates and delegates.
- Carry out policies and procedures as described in the employee handbook.
- Continually evaluate operating practices of the Front Desk, identify areas of improvement and take action to implement them.
- Know property layout and direct guests accordingly.
- Review, update and revise event listing frequently.
- Handle all guest requests in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Perform other tasks and participate in special projects as assigned by supervisor.
- Arrange transportation for guests of the centre.
- Shuttle driving and valet parking in the absence of guest service attendants.
- Administer luggage handling and assist guests when necessary.
- Provide assistance to centre guests as requested.
- Participate in and complete special projects as assigned by supervisor.
- All duties as assigned/deemed necessary.
- Front Office or customer service experience required.
- Pleasant phone manner, excellent interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- Able to comprehend and communicate English (French is an asset).
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Computer experience required.
- Extended periods of standing, up to 4 hours.
- Some stooping, bending, kneeling and reaching.
- Extensive use of hands and fingers for manipulation of keyboard and answering the phone, up to 80% of the scheduled time.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Kingbridge is a unique residential Conference Centre and full-service hospitality venue designed specifically for leaders who want to work...