The King Waldorfs Tent & Trailer Park Lifeguard is responsible for the safety and security of guests using the pool facilities on a day-to-day basis and reports directly to the Team Leader. This is a key position at the tent and trailer park, which ensures that all guest expectations are met and surpassed. This position is responsible for opening and closing the pool facilities, monitoring the safe use of the pool facilities by guests, pool equipment maintenance and water quality. The pool facilities are an important component of a visit for most campers, and therefore use of the pool directly influences the guests experience of their stay and impression of Marineland. The King Waldorfs Tent & Trailer Park Lifeguard must be committed to providing exceptional, fun and safe guest service experience.
- Must possess a current National Life Saving Certification (N.L.S.)
- Knowledge of CPR, First Aid and emergency situations is required, and knowledge of Health & Safety and WHMIS regulations is a definite asset.
- Previous experience as a lifeguard and direct front line guest service experience is essential.
- Ability to work with authority and calm in a wide variety of guest situations in what could be a dangerous, difficult or emergency situation, make decisions and take appropriate action when necessary to protect the safety of guests using the pool facilities.
- Excellent verbal, written, communication and negotiating skills with the ability to handle all guest interactions in person.
- Work with a can do attitude, staying alert to pool activities, always achieving a positive guest experience.
- Ability to work with enthusiasm and concentration while working under a variety of pressures and weather conditions.
- Knowledge of a second language an asset.
- Must be physically fit and able to stand and walk for the entire shift.
Apply online at www.marineland.ca.
No Phone Calls Please!