fun and creative work place
Marketing Manager/Europe (Former Employee) – Vancouver, BC – November 30, 2014
• Develop and implement a comprehensive international recruitment strategy for international students that will result in annual growth
• Investigate the new international markets: Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, South-East Asia.
• Represents the Institution at Student Recruitment Fairs, other recruitment events: Image Canada organized by Canadian Embassies abroad, ICEF workshops and others by private educational providers in Russia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Canada
• Communication with prospective students, applicants, guidance counselors, parents, agents abroad, regarding a broad range of admission related questions/topics, visa issues, academic related problems
• Conducting promotional visits in selected schools during my recruitment trips: promoting Institution and Canadian education: Russia, Ukraine.
• Professionally Inform prospective students about the application and admissions process including academic and language requirements, including entrance scholarships and awards
• Manage business travel schedule, off-campus and on-campus recruitment and office activities
• Translation, redesign and developing of marketing materials: publications, brochures, flyers, handouts, newsletters.
• Investigating new more effective marketing and advertising tools.
• Managing marketing and communication campaigns to deliver objectives within a budget
• Creating and developing new marketing strategies for the overseas business development, preparing promotional materials
• Provide one-one-one training, seminars and webinars for the agents