Looking for a front desk clerk at a busy motel in St. Paul.
We offer opportunities to learn and work in the hospitality industry with salary and position advancement opportunities. There are benefits available for full time employees.
We are currently looking for evening and weekend staff.
- checking in/out guests
- answering calls, attending to inquiries, taking reservations
- answering emails and communicating with guests, companies, vendors, etc in a professional manner
- maintaining professional relationships with regular customers
- handling conflicts and complaints
- cashing out: balancing float, closing credit card transactions, billing/invoicing customers
- laundry: washing, drying, and folding laundry brought in by housekeepers
An ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- good conflict management skills
- attention to detail
- fast and hard worker
- fast learner
- working knowledge of excel, word, and email
Please apply via email or in person (5638 50th ave)!
NOTE: Candidate MUST legally be able to work in Canada
The King’s Motel & Restaurant is located in St. Paul, Alberta, a small, quiet town of just over 5000. It is located on the very west end of...