Busy Physiotherapy clinic in Burlington, ON immediately seeking a registered Physiotherapist for a fast paced, well established clinic. Must be a motivated, outgoing individual to work on a part-time basis to provide our patients with high quality sports therapy, rehabilitation, and conditioning services. Position is part-time to start, with opportunities for full-time locum coverage and potential to build towards full-time.
Please visit www.kineticphysiotherapy.ca for further information on the clinic
- Strong Orthopedic skills necessary
- Advanced manual therapy skills preferred
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Able to work in group settings
- Strong Exercise prescription skills
- Bachelor degree and completion of Master's degree from an accredited physiotherapy program
- Registered Physiotherapist and member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapist of Ontario
Apply via email through this posting with your COVER LETTER and RESUME.
Cover Letter may be addressed to:
At Kinetic Physiotherapy, we will help you restore, maintain and maximize your strength, function, mobility and overall well-being, using...