Kindred Healthcare
1,002 reviews

Kindred Healthcare Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Provided a job while I went to college.
Human Services Worker (Former Employee), Saint John NBNovember 5, 2014
Pros: it was laid back.
Cons: management was very unorganized
I worked 5 days a week caring for an elderly lady. I learned that I really love working with people. I was very organized. I didnt work with co-workers as I worked on my own. The hardest part of the job was dealing with toileting issues, however that wasn't that bad at all. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my client. She was amazing and a joy to be around. A typical day at work was coming in, getting my client bathed and ready for the day. We would hang out and talk and watch movies and enjoy each others company. I would clean her house every day and take her to church on Sundays, which she loved.
Working with the elderly.
Home Support Worker (Former Employee), St. Stephen, NBJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: metting new people.
Cons: the hours weren't guaranteed.
I had to work with the elderly, and I got to meet new people. I'm a little shy around new people, so maybe this was a good job to get me out of that.
I look after old people
Care giver for Old people (Current Employee), Blacks Harbour, NBMarch 10, 2013
Pros: no
Cons: sometimes 12 hour days
I love what I do..The old people are so nice and they need alot of help with there lives and I try to help them the best way I know how...

About Kindred Healthcare

The word "kindred" has many meanings, including allied, similar and family. We believe the name reflects our business – Read more

Kindred Healthcare Photos

William K. Schifferli
Our mission to helping others without discrimination. And much Love TLC :-)
Our "A" team.  I am in the bright blue scrubs.