Kindersley Transport

Kindersley Transport Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Engoyable environment, good people to work with.
Administrative Clerk (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 16, 2015
A typical day of work would be going in and calling customers to let them know that their shipments are in and collecting payment for the freight. Answering phones and helping customers with tracing or redirecting freight and any concerns they might have.

I have learned how to multi-task with this job and how to stay calm under pressure.

Management was easy to work with and very understanding. They – more... would work with to help figure out solutions and solve problems.

Co-workers were great to work with as will and would lend a helping hand when needed.

I don't believe I had a hard part to my job. It would get crazy busy with the phones but always seemed to work out.

The most enjoyable part of my day was just going to work and working with a great staff and having a fun and enjoyable environment to work in. – less
Fast paced
Tiger Courier (Former Employee), EdmontonNovember 25, 2014
My typical day consisted of customer service & Managerial duties.
I was the manager for the courier division and the admin supervisor for both Tiger and Kindersley. I was also the OS&D clerk. A lot of my day was spent working with shippers and receivers, ensuring they were happy with service.
Great company
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Saskatoon, SKAugust 15, 2014
Great dispatchers, they always worked with you. The most enjoyable part was driving all over the place.
Productive environment with pleasant staff
Office Clerk (Former Employee), 5355 Creekbank RoadJune 16, 2014
Kindersley was a great place for me to gain experience and be a part of a team where we all thrived to do the best. The staff made me feel welcomed and involved with the work.
steady
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 14, 2014
poor training
inner office disputes not handled properly
badly organised
poor follow up to customer concerns
Busy and always on the go
Shunt Driver (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJanuary 20, 2014
Kindersley taught me many different things. I learned to deal with many different kinds of people and situations. Dealt with large amounts of dust in summer, very cold temperatures and freezing breaks in the winter.
scanning, checking, and providing pod's to clients
Office Administrator / POD Clerk (Former Employee), Calgary, ABSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: casual atmosphere
Cons: language, dust, flies and always cold due to warehouse being open 24/7
scanning, checking confirming pods exist in system. Answering phones taking trip orders

January 2, 2014

The Siemens only care about the Siemens getting richer and they do it by stepping on the backs of their employees. They have policys that I have since learned are illegal like "Overtime does not count for anything" but you are expected to work it if needed to complete your work. HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK

Fine Firm to work for
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Delta BCMay 8, 2013
Pros: seeing spring and fall in areas i drove
Cons: away from family a great deal
Driving in all conitions. Dealing with Hazards of the roads. People with Kindersley helpful and concerning towards me. Long hours away friends and Family was a draw back.
fun place to work
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 29, 2013
Pros: friendly people
Cons: no set procedures for dispathers
learned how to deal with computer problems,,different opinions about procedures between management staff
Good place to gain experience.
Class 1 Driver (Current Employee), Calgary, ABAugust 4, 2012
Pros: good place to work.
Cons: poor shifts.
City P&D,
Yard shunting,
New clients constantly.
Satisfying career opportunity.
Good Place but manager dosent know what he is doing
Trailer Mechanic (Former Employee), Winnipeg, MBMarch 27, 2012
the pace is very slow to work in. the guys on the floor are great to work with . the hardest part of the job was finding things to do