The primary responsibility of this position is to assist the General Manager in management of the business, this includes but may not be limited to:
- Manage office and workforce in absence of General Manager
- Take Customer Orders and Quote Jobs
- Prepare and Batch Product
- Schedule Jobs and Deliveries
- Manage Company’s Finances including Revenue and Expenses
- Assist in Securing Gravel Supply and Sources
- Manage Small Jobs for Business up-keep
Accounting, Business Administration, or Engineering Degree/Diploma
Strong Verbal and Writing Skills
Excellent Public Relations and Customer Service Skills
Strong Mathematical skills
Excellent Managerial Skills
Ability to manage competing priorities
Kindersley Concrete is a family-owned establishment serving Kindersley and southwest Saskatchewan. Our company demands the highest customer satisfaction and devotion to a job well done.
Please provide your cover letter and resume.