Senior Geotechnical Engineer & Geotechnical Engineer
Our client is a log established consulting engineering organisation. Due to continued expansion they are not looking to recruit Intermediate and Senior Geotechnical Engineers and Geological Engineers for their operation in Alberta.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in civil or geological engineering.
- An MA.Sc. or M.Eng. degree in geotechnical engineering is preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant engineering experience reuired for Intermediate role.
- 10+ years of experience is preferred for the Senior role.
- Proven capabilities in planning and supervising geotechnical investigations and in writing reports and technical communications.
- Strong all-round academic knowledge of geotechnical engineering.
- Experience with engineering design software will be an advantage.
- Experience or aptitude for proposal writing, client development, working in a team setting to meet timelines and other skills appropriate to consulting.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Strong people skills and an ability to work in a multidisciplinary team environment
Excellent packages will be offered to successful candidates along with visa assistance for successful applicants currently based outside Canada.
If interested, please apply today for more details.
Senior Geotechnical Engineers & Geotechnical Engineers