We are different and leading edge in everything we do – from developing our product, to operating our company, to supporting our employees. Innovation isn’t just part of the job, it’s our passion.
Our values don’t just enable Kinaxis to meet its goals and objectives, but they also allow our employees to grow and progress within the company while enjoying the work they do.
Be Adventurous - be curious, learn, innovate
Be Real - be respectful, act with integrity, put people first
Be Customer-Centric - their success is your success
Be Self-Empowered - take charge, take risks, make it happen
Laugh often! - We work hard, but we sure like to have fun too!
We're always looking for people who share the same values. If you are one of them, let’s talk! Start by checking out our career page and open positions: http://www.kinaxis.com/en/about/kinaxis-careers/
We truly believe that our success depends on each and every one of our employees so we reward them with great benefits and perks. These are some of them:
• Flexible vacation policy - yes, we mean it!
• Office shutdown between Christmas & New Year
• Innovation weeks – we want you to spread your wings!
• Professional training of your choice
• Competitive pay
• Free on-site gym facilities, personal training, core strengthening and yoga classes
• On-site massage therapy
• Celebrations of everything! – any excuse is good to have fun!
• Summer BBQs
• Friday treats
• Movie days
• Free organic fruit, coffee, tea, pop and bottled water
• Ping pong table, foosball, video games and board games
• Hockey, volleyball and soccer teams
• Free parking
• Health and Dental benefits
• RRSP/401K Plan
• Share Purchase Plan
• Regular town hall meetings with CEO
• Activities to support local charities
Founded and headquartered in Ottawa, Canada, we are a global company with employees spanning 9 different countries and 3 different continents. We are a leading provider of cloud-based subscription software that enables our customers to improve and accelerate analysis and decision-making across their supply chain operations. Our business was founded on the premise that supply chains have grown so large and complex, and the market moves so quickly, that it is virtually impossible for a large enterprise to create and execute a single perfect supply chain plan. Enterprises require sophisticated tools to both create plans and address variances to those plans.
We have only one product, RapidResponse®, a collection of cloud-based configurable applications. Our customers may deploy one or more applications depending on their particular needs. Each application is founded on the single RapidResponse product which allows our customers to holistically manage multiple supply chain processes. – less