KINACTIVATION INC. is growing and we are looking for tenacious, self-motivated individuals, able to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team of Self Employed Consultants. Opportunities are available for the role of RETURN TO WORK SPECIALIST throughout Ontario for individuals with an educational background in Kinesiology and/or Occupational Therapy.
WE specialize in improving and restoring the physical and mental health of individuals to help them return to working and living. We focus on improving ability, accomplished by activity and symptom management through the development of individualized rehabilitation plans.
YOU ARE AN IDEAL CANDIDATE IF YOU:
- Are a good time manager, embrace technology, are able to turn reports around within 48 hours, like to build rapport with your clients, and have a genuine affinity to help people get back to working and living!
- Consider yourself a problem solver and you look at a barrier as an opportunity to be creative and strategic to reach your goals.
- Are detail oriented, organized and love to write objective reports utilizing excellent grammar and meaningful relevant content.
- Can successfully manage your own caseload and have a willingness to learn the “KinActivation” method of assessing Clients, developing treatment plans, collaborating and treating clients.
- Enjoy the challenge of working with a difficult population, seeing this as an opportunity to develop your skill-set even further.
- Have experience developing and implementing rehabilitation programs that effectively facilitate a client’s return to employment.
- Have knowledge in the areas of Pain Management, Activation, Return to Work Planning, job coaching, work hardening, strength conditioning and therapeutic exercise/aqua therapy programs.
- Are PGAP Certified
AS A RETURN TO WORK SPECIALIST KINACTIVATION INC. EXPECTS YOU TO:
- Assess physical, psychological, cognitive, functional and vocational status through the administration of formal and informal assessments.
- Formulate and implement individualized, client centered, goal oriented rehabilitation programs to facilitate a return to function and gainful employment.
- Monitor, change and adjust rehabilitation plan as appropriate.
- Effectively engage clients to participate in their rehabilitation.
- Facilitate return to function through the design, development and implementation of individualized objective Activation/Conditioning/Work Hardening Programs.
- Develop and facilitate Return to Work programs and ensure sustainability by providing job coaching and mentoring.
- Manage you own KinActivation Inc. caseload of 3+ files and ensure your case notes are accurate and up to date at all times.
- Learn and apply the “KinActivation” way of treating clients, assessing clients and collaborating with a team of professionals
- Have a home office including computer, printer/scanner, professional phone (prefer cell) and internet connection.
- Have access to a personal vehicle with willingness to travel within Ontario.
- Be a Health Professional with your own Professional Liability Insurance
If this position sounds like a great fit for you and you want to be part of our growing team, please respond by forwarding your cover letter and resume:
Attention Jackie Doll
We look forward to hearing from you!
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -