KinActivation Inc. specializes in Activation, Ergonomics and Return to Work services for Insurers and Employers. Service ranges from disability claimants needing functional activation, through to and including, return to work facilitation/mediation and vocational planning.
KinActivation Inc. currently services Ontario, but anticipates growing the service area as required by client needs. As a privately owned company, we emphasize hard work, open communication, and flexibility.
We are currently recruiting Self Employed Consultants in Kingston and throughout Eastern Ontario to fill the following role. This is a consulting position with no minimum hours guaranteed.
RETURN TO WORK SPECIALISTS
Scope of duties/skills:
- Design, develop and deliver Activation/Work Hardening programs
- Facilitate Return to function through implementation of conditioning programs
- Facilitate Return to work by developing graduated return to work programs and providing Job Coaching
- Expertise in behavioural therapy
- Developing and implementing Work Hardening/Conditioning Programs
- Providing Return to Work Planning, workplace mediation and Job Coaching
- Implementing Pain Management / Activation / Aqua Therapy Programs
- Recommending and implementing Ergonomic Intervention
- Designing and administering Functional Testing
Self Employment Requirements:
- Home office including computer, printer/scanner and professional phone (prefer cell)
- Access to a personal vehicle with willingness to travel within Ontario
- Tenacious, self-motivated individuals, who can work independently and collaboratively as part of
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, effective time management, and strong