Kimpex Inc., a leader in the Canadian Powersports industry for more than 40 years, seeks dynamic, energetic & self-motivated candidates for the position of Sales Representative. The potential candidate must reside in, or be willing to move to the specified territory and assumes the expectation of frequent road & overnight travel.
- Promote & solicit the sale of our products to our existing client base while attaining targets and objectives,
- Recommend, develop and review planning objectives and strategies for our products,
- Maintaining and expanding client base through daily sales visits to all clients in the designated territory,
- Maintain a high level of communication with client base and respective Kimpex staff to ensure effective communication and continuity,
- Attend client events, sales meetings and trade shows,
- Provide monthly schedule, daily call reports, & sales forecasts to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Post-secondary education with emphasis on sales & marketing or minimum of three years sales & related dealership experience
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong negotiation, presentation, organizational & prioritization skills
- Previous experience with computer programs in a Sales Environment would be considered and asset
- Ability to work on your own while still remaining part of a strong & successful sales team
- Reliable transportation is required
Please forward your resume, cover letter & salary expectations.
Full time position: Competitive salary, monthly bonus and benefit package
Kimpex would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
N.B.: This position is offered to both women and men