Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
life time job
Stock Prep Operator (Former Employee), Jenks OKOctober 19, 2013
Pros: advancement
Cons: shift work 12 hrs
Kimberly Clark is not just a job its a career employment. majority of the employers have worked there for 10 or + years. Pay is good.
productive and great place to learn
Customer Logistics Analyst - Intern (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 15, 2013
Pros: great campus with nice gym and amenities
Cons: no cons
I worked there for a 6 month internship and enjoyed my experience. Great leadership that cares about your progression. Great work - life balance.
General Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), McDonough, GAOctober 15, 2013
Pros: good people. never had nothing to do.
Cons: very hot with few fans to share.
Great place to work if you like to sweat. Friendly and Hardworking people. Very busy and sometimes hectic. A typical day at work consist of load noises, and productions. The management was good. the hardest part of this job for me was actually nothing. I enjoyed all the nice new people I got the chance to meet and work with.
Stressfull and under pressure
Snr Instrument Technicain (Current Employee), Springs, GPOctober 11, 2013
Pros: close to home.
Stressfull and under pressure 24/7
Under staffed.
Key personel left in a matter of 6 months after a restucturing exersize.
Good place to work, especially a great company to get started with
Process Engineer (Former Employee), South CarolinaOctober 6, 2013
Good company to work for and get lots of experience with. Many different sectors and departments. If you are willing to relocate for promotions, you can move up quickly while still gaining a lot of experience.

Manufacturing sites have slower and limited moves for engineering (and sometimes difficult people/personalities to work with), but the experience – more... is priceless for moving forward. – less
WebSphere Administrator (Former Employee), Neenah, WIOctober 4, 2013
Good Canteen facility
Manager are good
Rules & regulation are little bit strict
the building is very huge
You knew you were working at a VERY GOOD place
Technician, Machine operator (Former Employee), WIOctober 2, 2013
Pros: a world class company that treated it's employees right
So many benefits from this company,they put the shirts on your back and the shoes on your feet. Excellent wages and Ins,.along with many classes to improve yourself. They really did put safety over production and this was demonstrated often. Cook outs and pizza parties were the norm. Too bad the mill had to close.
Dynamic, collaborative-oriented.
Business Analyst Intern (Former Employee), Neenah, WISeptember 24, 2013
K-C presents many opportunities for personal growth. I enjoyed all the cross-functional contacts I had.
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee), Mobile, ALSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: helped me to learn how to deal with civilians
Cons: advancement oportunites
Kimberly Clark has helped me with my transition from the military to the civilian world.
Good Salary
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee), San Juan, PRSeptember 11, 2013
Pros: good salary
Cons: a lot of turnovers
The Company is good to start the job expirience. Also provide a good compensation and benefits.
Productive and dynamic workplace
UK Customer Service Executive (Current Employee), BrightonSeptember 8, 2013
Pros: individual management of accounts
Cons: .
This role has provided a unique opportunity and insight into the supply chain as a whole. This combined with my previous buying knowledge, has better equipped me with understanding the role of both the supplier and buyer and how they best can work together to ensure targets/ deliveries are met.
Fast moving and challenging
Process Coordinator (Current Employee), Springs, GPSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: medical aid
Cons: long hours
Fault finding and inspections using centre lining targets, daily safety inspections.

Never assume, always ensure you have facts and done your research.

Management could be tough but under economic crunch and fast moving environment it is understandable.

Co-workers are from different cultures and backgrounds, so it is fun to learn how different cultures – more... work in a team to reach the same targets.

Persuading management to use different methods in production or using alternative ways to improve safety by removing, mitigating or reducing risks.

The results. – less
The Best Place to Work in Chile while I was there.
Organizational Culture Manager (Former Employee), Santiago de Chile, RMSeptember 3, 2013
Strong leadership, working hard and having one of the most engaged teams of Kimberly-Clark all around the world.
Overtime great
Machine Operator (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 3, 2013
When I was on FMLA it was a missed understanding and unfortunately they let me go.
Forget work/life balance
Engineer (Former Employee), Paris , TXAugust 28, 2013
Pros: money
Cons: consistant reduction of staff to extreme levels
Worked for KC for ten years. Watch your manager! Saw a lot of good engineers get the $haft, some 23 year plus tenure. Cannot recommend this company. If you work there and like it then you are the problem. No real " security" .
Great experience
Machine Technician (Former Employee), Ogden, UTAugust 22, 2013
Learned to keep trend carts on product to ensure in specifications. Working rotating shifts was hard.
Gained excellent all-round HR experience in different environments
Senior HR Specialist (Former Employee), Johannesburg, GPAugust 22, 2013
Pros: freedom to introduce innovations.
Cons: lack of formality in policies and procedures could sometimes be frustrating.
Relatively unstructured at the time so there was plenty of scope for change and innovation.
Great Place to work
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Loudon, TNAugust 20, 2013
Helped me with my skills of fork life driving. Helped me load the dump trucks, it was something I had not done prevoiusly
Highly technical workplace
Tissue Machine Operator (Former Employee), Everett, WAAugust 20, 2013
Pros: great pay and benefits.
Cons: hazardous environment, long working hours.
Kimberly Clark was a great place to work until they exported our jobs overseas. The training they offered has been a great benefit to future careers- lean manufacturing, people/business skills, SAP, and the technical aspects of the job, such as working with high pressure vessels, chemical and steam systems, and a team environment.
This company has a high rating for there product.
Customer Service/Receptionist (Former Employee), Roswell, GAAugust 18, 2013
Pros: a great company to work for.
Cons: having to wait for a break.
My day at work was highly customer service, data entry of information, answer & properly place incoming calls. I've learned that a smile or professional manner is the first impression in the mind of everone that walks through the company door. If I can't be of assistance to someone is the hardest part of my day and the most enjoyable is to see someone – more... walk out the door with there answer as to when they came in. – less

About Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark engages in worldwide manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of products for personal, business and industrial – Read more