Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I enjoyed the 13 years I was there. They show they care about their employees.
Assembly/Packaging (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 11, 2014
Kimberly Clark is a great place to work with excellent benefit, employee on the month award, free lunch was given for maintaining safety rules without accidents. others great benefits as well.
fast paced
Electrician, Supervisor, Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 10, 2014
Working 7 day operation I changed shifts every 7 days. This allowed me to attend college at night which I did for over 5 years. Working with 42 electricians was a challenge.
High perfomance environment
Senior Maintenance Planeer (Current Employee), Springs, GPJanuary 9, 2014
My role requires me to be in a couple of meetings a day, in those meeting I have to deliver actions. You are required to be always on your feet, which is great because you always have your ducks in a row.
Fortune 100 company, training
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Roswell, GAJanuary 7, 2014
typical day in customer service is 8-430, phones, faxes/edi, data entry and customer relationships
Overall a good company hiring a lot of young people right out of college but poor management.
Customer Inventory Analyst (Current Employee), Neenah WisconsinJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: summer hours, good work/life balance
Work day includes order management activities including entering POs, managing POs, answering customer emails/calls, and firefighting issues.
The department is very young which is a plus for recent college grads.
Strong emphasis on work life balance.

Management styles vary greatly accross the department from overbearing micromanagement to practically – more... non-existent.
A lot of companies fill these positions with hourly workers. So in terms of long term career opportunities this adds little value. – less
Good company with a mature business model
Senior Analyst I (Former Employee), Neenah, WIJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: work/life balance, advancement, effective middle management
Cons: ceo, outsourcing because p&g did it.
KCC's culture revolved around what you accomplished and not who you knew or who you chatted up during the day. They had good benefits, typical of a Fortune 100 company. The leadership had an open door policy and were willing to understand that their were project that may sound good on paper, but were really not cost effective or could not implemented. – more... They listened to and valued the input of their employees and there was always room for advancement both laterally and upwardly. Sadly, even though Gartner rated their IT department as right sized and highly effective and performing at below average cost, Tom Falk decided to outsource. This was announce almost 1.5 - 2 years prior to the actual outsourcing took place and after 1yr it became like working in a morgue. It was for that reason I left as I was not going to wait until I they finally decided to tell me if I had a job tomorrow, to start looking for a new one. But they were a good enough company that I would seriously consider a job offer from them – less
10 hour, 4 day a week work week
Associat production 4 (Former Employee), Tucson, AZDecember 28, 2013
Pros: great bennefits
Cons: clean room invierment. no makeup, jewlery, purfume.
I enjoyed the 3 day weekends. Management was a little out of control. They over looked some real good employees to raise up personal choice people for personal resonds.
pays well
Level 5 team leader (Former Employee), Evrett WaDecember 27, 2013
Pros: 4 days on 4 days off
Cons: 12 hour work days
production orienatated, rotating schedules, good benefits, 12 hour work days, greaat coworkers
Versatile learning expereince
o Administrative (Former Employee), Neenah, WIDecember 23, 2013
Great team environment. Clean production areas, and newer machines.
Awesome place to work with extraordinary people
Senior Human Resources Consultant (Former Employee), Everett, WADecember 17, 2013
Pros: working for a company who cared about employees
Cons: very challenging work
Kimberly-Clark Everett facility was a very challenging but exciting place to work. There were many challenges but they were always faced with teamwork and commitment. As someone who thrives on integrity and accountability the job gave me the opportunity to coach others.
KC is a good place to work.
Material Handler/Warehouse Clerk/Machine Operator (Current Employee), Neenah, WIDecember 16, 2013
Pros: insentive programs
Cons: 12 hour swing shift
I have met so many good people at Kimberly Clark. Personally I have a hard time with the 12 hour swing shift that we work. I have total respect for all those who have worked shift work for 20 + years.
KC is a good place to work.
Pros: insentive programs
Cons: 12 hour swing shift
Multi-Cultural Company
Order Settlement Associate (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNDecember 15, 2013
Pros: flexible work schedule
Good place to work. Great growth opportunities available for employees.
Great pay
Forklift Operator and tissue machine support (Former Employee), Everett, WADecember 12, 2013
PROS:
-Income was very nice.
-I liked the longer 12 hour shifts.

CONS:
-Company was dishonest.
-Extremely negative employees.
-Very lazy employees.
-Some management were dishonest.
-Closed plant.
bad management
Engineer (Current Employee), Fullerton, CADecember 8, 2013
Bad management team. Good place to work for hourly people. No much advance opportunity for engineer. Coworkers are good to work with.
Account Consultant (Current Employee), New York, New YorkDecember 7, 2013
Pros: top product line, good management
Cons: recent downsizing
Company recently did a downsizing of Healthcare Sales Force.

Overall great people to work for and with. product line is top of the line
Variety of jobs and hours available, flexibility
Level 4 Resource (Former Employee), Everett, WADecember 4, 2013
Pros: decent health care, days off during the week that i could take for family without affecting my job.
Cons: paper dust, sometimes very hot in the shop, when the equipment ran badly, it ran badly.
I worked a four day rotating shift. Two twelve hour day shifts, two twelve graveyard shifts then had four days off. I learned how to run nearly every piece of equipment on the floor which allowed for job flexibility and new challenges. I took on extra rolls as a Staffer where responsibilities included arranging fill in's for people who had called in – more... sick or for vacation vacancies. Also was a Safety Coordinator, responsibilities included writing safety work orders, making sure there were no safety issues for employees and that they followed safety guidelines and working with a small group to write and present monthly safety meetings. I learned to perform small repairs and troubleshoot equipment. I worked with all types or people and personalities and part of my job was to help facilitate a positive work environment. Management was rotated through our part of the facility so we relied on certain senior members of our hourly staff. Communication with these members was generally good. The hardest part of my job was when I was staffing trying to get the right maintenance personnel to come to work in the middle of the night or sometimes cleaning up after a particularly tough session of trouble shooting a problem. The most enjoyable part of my job was the flexibility in days off, job positions held and opportunities for advancement or in other departments. – less
GOOD
Warehouse Assembler (Former Employee), McDonough, GADecember 3, 2013
VERY GOOD COMPANY. COMPANY IS BASED ON PRODUCTION. VERY GOOD SECURITY..
Great place to work.
Team Leader- Order Settlement (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNDecember 2, 2013
Pros: fun atmosphere
Cons: salary
Busy managing associates to ensure all KPI's are met. Management is laid back and does not micro-manage.
Neenah: A very odd place
Senior Brand Manager (Former Employee), Neenah, WINovember 22, 2013
Pros: spring golf league
Cons: lack of upward mobility, passive aggressive culture
If you would like to live in a remote, very cold, small town and work in a business with little upward mobility, a culture of passive aggressivism and modest compensation, this is the place for you!

About Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark engages in worldwide manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of products for personal, business and industrial – Read more