Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Device Consultant
Interventional Spine Account Consultant (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 4, 2014
Pros: able to run territory like my own business
Cons: 75 % travel which equates to time away from family
I provide new innovative medical solutions to Hospitals, Surgery Centers, and Physicians. My call points are directors, materials management, physicians, and ultimitaly ending up in the C-Suites. I have significant experience consulting to and working with C-suite to achieve measurable improvements in their clinical, operational, and financial performance. – more... I am responsible for managing a multi-state territory that includes parts of TN, KY, MS, AR, and OH. I am a true hunter. I cold call, research, pre plan, and execute sales initiatives given to me by upper management with an excellent track record. I have learned consultive selling techniques based off the Challenger and SPIN sales. I work closely with others sharing best practices as well as learning best practices from others. I have an excellent relationship with management. I am not micromanaged due to my numbers speaking for themselves. I consultant management to brainstorm solutions and angles to approach. I am always learning and learning from my experiences. The hardest part of my job is the extensive travel which is over 75% of the time. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing an opportunity through the pipeline over a 9 month timeframe to fruition. – less
100+ year old company
FP&A/Corporate Finance/Treasury Operations (Current Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 26, 2014
learning to run machines
process worker (Former Employee), Warwick Farm, NSWFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: good working conditions
Cons: long hours
learn new machines

packing of goods

working in unison with others
Account Manager
Account Representative (Former Employee), Field Sales Representative - Buffalo?RochesterFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: customer relationships
Cons: corporate communication
3 - 4 Acute Care call points per day with multiple call points within. The hardest part of the position was communication within corporate and obtaining feedback in a timely manner. Great relationships with co-workers within Region.
Flexible Hours
Production Operative (Former Employee), Barton upon Humber, ENGFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: break every 1.5 hours
Cons: unsociable hours
The main roles within this position were working on a busy production line and keeping to a set schedule. I had to report any faults with the products to the team leader. Making sure the production area complied with the Health and Safety legislation by keeping the area clear or any waste materials.
Good place to work and friendly atmosphere
Marketing Executive (Former Employee), Reigate, ENGFebruary 11, 2014
I really enjoyed working at Kimberly-Clark for over three years and meeting great people across Europe and different teams.

It was a valuable experience which enabled me to gain a strong background and exposure in Marketing.
productive place
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Southaven, MSFebruary 8, 2014
i played a very important role at this job, so i had to stay productive at all times.
great employer
sales manager (Former Employee), Roswell, GAFebruary 4, 2014
No longer in business as Fort Howard. Bought out by another manufactures
Fast paced, independant work environment.
Baby & Child Care Division Brand Trade Manager (Current Employee), San Juan, PRJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: salary and benefits
Cons: management, little room for advancement
Very fast paced environment with an evolving culture. Great opportunities provided for self improvement through onsite classes and seminars.
KC Turkey
EHS and Security MAnager (Current Employee), İstanbul, T34January 30, 2014
Kimberly Clark is very big company, BUT
Turkey organization is not a company that could be adviced.
Top Sales Professional
Retail Execution Manager, Western Region (Former Employee), CaliforniaJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: flexibiliyty, training and advancement
Cons: red tape, inconsistency
As mentioned in my resume, my current role supports the field grocery teams as the voice to the marketing teams.
Previous role managed sales and operations in Vietnam ---
Hardest part of job is being able to navigate to the correct decision maker.

Love to be productive and achieve results. Competitive spirit.
You will never look at paper products the same way again
Co-op (Former Employee), TXJanuary 23, 2014
meaningful work for short assignment.

Not necessarily in the most hip locations, but the coworkers are great
I enjoyed the company they gave me an eairly retirment package
Assembly Operator (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: paper towels tollel paper
Cons: the company closed
We normally would work to gather as a team at this company we were like family we all would eat to gather and we would celebrate our birth days and sickness with cards. The company would give us towels paper and paper towel for there appreciation.
productive workplace
converter (Former Employee), Beech Island, NCJanuary 13, 2014
Great learning experience great management I learned a lot and will work for the company again
I enjoyed the 13 years I was there. They show they care about their employees.
Assembly/Packaging (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 11, 2014
Kimberly Clark is a great place to work with excellent benefit, employee on the month award, free lunch was given for maintaining safety rules without accidents. others great benefits as well.
fast paced
Electrician, Supervisor, Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 10, 2014
Working 7 day operation I changed shifts every 7 days. This allowed me to attend college at night which I did for over 5 years. Working with 42 electricians was a challenge.
High perfomance environment
Senior Maintenance Planeer (Current Employee), Springs, GPJanuary 9, 2014
My role requires me to be in a couple of meetings a day, in those meeting I have to deliver actions. You are required to be always on your feet, which is great because you always have your ducks in a row.
Fortune 100 company, training
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Roswell, GAJanuary 7, 2014
typical day in customer service is 8-430, phones, faxes/edi, data entry and customer relationships

About Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark engages in worldwide manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of products for personal, business and industrial – Read more