Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Beech Island, SCJune 8, 2014
Pros: cafetaria
Cons: short breaks
it's great job to have but poor manager's.all day its work no play and the managers harass you on break.co-workers some of them is laid-back.no hard part on the job.its just the managers delete them and this company would employee loving to come to work!!!!
a very good work place
Electrical Engineer I (Former Employee), Paris, TXJune 6, 2014
All the management, engineers, and operators work in a team environment. working atmosphere is very good. I learned many new software to work with and I also learned how to handle tough situations working with different group of people.
Productive place
Maintenance & Manufacture Coordinator (Former Employee), El SalvadorJune 5, 2014
Work hard, but you never get bored, there's always something to learn in kc
okay
Senior machine operator (Former Employee), North Ogden, UTJune 1, 2014
12 hour day high speed manufacturing no advancement opportunities always adding to workload constantly micro managing
Good culture & values. Good products
Viet Nam - Human Resources Director (Former Employee), Viet NamMay 30, 2014
Pros: great values & ethics
Cons: quality of staff is still under development levelt accorss organization
Build People Strategy for country. Implementing Corp HR Strategies in country. Build annual action plan for HR to support business to achieve annual goals as well as develop talent. War of talent is critical issue in Asia. However, staff always work with passion and very smart.
Good job security
Packing Operative (Former Employee), Ogden, UTMay 28, 2014
Pros: long breaks
Cons: rotating schedules
Good place to work. Constant opportunity for overtime and advancement.
Fine Company
Production and Business Development Manager (Former Employee), MA, WI and GAMay 27, 2014
Pros: stable
Cons: stable and salariies not competitive
This is a brick and mortar company specializing in consumer products.
Fast paced challenging work environment
Senior Engineer (Current Employee), Neenah, WIMay 25, 2014
Pros: great place to develop technical skills
Cons: at times business needs make maintaining a work/life balance difficult.
KC has very talented people to work with who are very willing to help you out when you needed. The work is fast paced and technically challenging.
Tough hardworking enviroment
Manufacturing associate II (Current Employee), New Milford, CTMay 24, 2014
Pros: free lunches occasionally, free product once a month if safe free shoes uniforms and glasses.
Cons: no scheduled breaks the heat the communication and the training.
I would work in an enviroment that was hot and sticky running machines.
I learned how torun machines, and make tissues. Management was not the best they lacked in communication and it seemed like they rather hear what they want rather then the truth. Most of my co workers were great they were very helpful and fun to work with I felt like we were a big – more... family. I think the hardest part of the job was the schedule because it went from working days to nights ad back to days it was hard to adjust. My favorite part of the job was getting free product after every safe month. – less
Productive work force and and excellent culture of accountability
Production Technician (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMay 23, 2014
Each day was different due to a new project yet very productive. I learned a lot of new systems and acquired experience for different job tasks. Management was very supportive with some minor flaws. Had great working co-workers and fun environment. The best part of the job was the experience I acquired at the company.
Awesome atmosphere
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee), Ogden, UTMay 19, 2014
Pros: great benefits, great company all around.
Cons: 12hr. shift work, rotating every week
My first day at work I found my co-workers to be very welcoming, friendly and helpful.
I learned how to operate a forklift, scissor lift and genie boom. Also how to help run diaper machines
Also, shipping/receiving, load/unload, rt scanning.
Management is very concerned for the employees safety. With the heavy equipment and machinery used there, they – more... were very aware of the dangers and were always working on ways to ensure the safety of the employees.
The hardest part was the 12hr shift work.
The most enjoyable part was overcoming the neverending challenges. – less
Productive and learning operations daily
Deployment Planner (Current Employee), Bedfordview, GPMay 19, 2014
Pros: employee recognitions
Cons: day starts early
I take pride in my work and working relationship with my colleagues.
I have firm working ethics and apply them to my day to day work.
I believe I’m a valuable asset to the company given the opportunity to prove what I’m capable of.
I prefer to work according to Business Plan and enjoy new challenges.
I’m loyal and dependable in any work situation
enjoyed the people I worked with
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Beech Island, SCMay 14, 2014
Pros: the free toliet paper
Cons: the 12 hours rotating shift
I enjoyed the perks and the people i Worked with. it was a good company to work for
Over all the job was very good. It was constant steady work. The down side was too much breaking of the rules by management.
Fork Lift Operator/Driver, Warehouse Loader (Former Employee), Beach Island, SCMay 13, 2014
Cons: short lunch breaks, and not enough medical coverage
I enjoyed my job and I was very busy. I learned a lot of positive things that I can use as a fork lift operator on other jobs. Management was not fair with all the employees and bent the rules for those they likes. A lot of unfair treatment even though the job was good. Just staying focus and away from situations that I felt were not positive or in – more... my best interest. I got along with my co-workers very well they were funny and knew their jobs sometimes better then management. I learned a lot from them. I loved the job I did and felt I was very good at it. – less
Very enjoyable company to work for.
Quality Control Reviewer (Former Employee), Neenah, WIApril 14, 2014
I would have meetings with researchers to set up research studies and then begin the process of scheduling, setting up, contacting recruiting agency, writing supporting documents, review facilitation of the study with nurses who would be running the study and oversee all aspects of the study as it was taking place. I learned a great deal about time – more... management. I worked with a wonderful group of people, most of them nurses. Hardest part of the job was having to tell my sponsors that I was unable to place their study due to tight scheduling. Most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I had been a positive impact to the success of a study. – less
Interesting work, poor management
Reliability Engineer (Former Employee), Paris, TXApril 5, 2014
Pros: technology
Cons: shift work, rotates across 4 shifts 7 days a week.
Worked here for 10 years. Paris plant has reduced machinery/lines to 1/2 of their output 5 years ago. No raises for last three years. Paris has little to offer young families. Would be ok for a "experience" position. Would not consider long term.
trainer
Operations Coordinator/ Trainer (Former Employee), Paris, TXApril 4, 2014
Pros: atmoshere was good
Cons: shift work
Lead Machine Operator for a 6 man crew
Served as Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
Supervised 10 call center agents for employment
Responsible for employee development and maintaining employee-training levels
Trainer, Travel for the company to provide and assist in installation of new machinery for the
company
Provided class room trainer in a setting – more... of 25-50 employees
Served as a company Emergency responder
Employee Relation – less
Great work Place
Forklift Driver and warehouse computer processor (Former Employee), Aiken, SCMarch 24, 2014
Pros: good company to move up in..
Cons: bad management..
Work was always low had to many days off, the management was good at the time all he did was watch and never show hands on what need to be done at the of the shift, It was like we were out there on our shift with our head cut off..
An everchanging environment
QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), South AfricaMarch 23, 2014
Pros: exposure
Cons: fast change
Meetings, reports and systeme reviews form most of my day

I learnt resilience, working to diverse teams.

most enjoyable part of the job is to impart knowledge and skill to production staff during training I administer.

Than harded part of the job is when I am faced with hard consumer complaints
Great people, great products
Human Resources Specialist (Current Employee), Mobile, ALMarch 22, 2014
Kimberly-Clark is not only a great place to work because of its people, but also because we make products that change lives.

About Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark engages in worldwide manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of products for personal, business and industrial – Read more