Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fast paced, independant work environment.
Baby & Child Care Division Brand Trade Manager (Current Employee), San Juan, PRJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: salary and benefits
Cons: management, little room for advancement
Very fast paced environment with an evolving culture. Great opportunities provided for self improvement through onsite classes and seminars.
KC Turkey
EHS and Security MAnager (Current Employee), ─░stanbul, T34January 30, 2014
Kimberly Clark is very big company, BUT
Turkey organization is not a company that could be adviced.
Top Sales Professional
Retail Execution Manager, Western Region (Former Employee), CaliforniaJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: flexibiliyty, training and advancement
Cons: red tape, inconsistency
As mentioned in my resume, my current role supports the field grocery teams as the voice to the marketing teams.
Previous role managed sales and operations in Vietnam ---
Hardest part of job is being able to navigate to the correct decision maker.

Love to be productive and achieve results. Competitive spirit.
You will never look at paper products the same way again
Co-op (Former Employee), TXJanuary 23, 2014
meaningful work for short assignment.

Not necessarily in the most hip locations, but the coworkers are great
I enjoyed the company they gave me an eairly retirment package
Assembly Operator (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: paper towels tollel paper
Cons: the company closed
We normally would work to gather as a team at this company we were like family we all would eat to gather and we would celebrate our birth days and sickness with cards. The company would give us towels paper and paper towel for there appreciation.
productive workplace
converter (Former Employee), Beech Island, NCJanuary 13, 2014
Great learning experience great management I learned a lot and will work for the company again
I enjoyed the 13 years I was there. They show they care about their employees.
Assembly/Packaging (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 11, 2014
Kimberly Clark is a great place to work with excellent benefit, employee on the month award, free lunch was given for maintaining safety rules without accidents. others great benefits as well.
fast paced
Electrician, Supervisor, Electrical Engineer (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 10, 2014
Working 7 day operation I changed shifts every 7 days. This allowed me to attend college at night which I did for over 5 years. Working with 42 electricians was a challenge.
High perfomance environment
Senior Maintenance Planeer (Current Employee), Springs, GPJanuary 9, 2014
My role requires me to be in a couple of meetings a day, in those meeting I have to deliver actions. You are required to be always on your feet, which is great because you always have your ducks in a row.
Fortune 100 company, training
Customer Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Roswell, GAJanuary 7, 2014
typical day in customer service is 8-430, phones, faxes/edi, data entry and customer relationships
Overall a good company hiring a lot of young people right out of college but poor management.
Customer Inventory Analyst (Current Employee), Neenah WisconsinJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: summer hours, good work/life balance
Work day includes order management activities including entering POs, managing POs, answering customer emails/calls, and firefighting issues.
The department is very young which is a plus for recent college grads.
Strong emphasis on work life balance.

Management styles vary greatly accross the department from overbearing micromanagement to practically – more... non-existent.
A lot of companies fill these positions with hourly workers. So in terms of long term career opportunities this adds little value. – less
Good company with a mature business model
Senior Analyst I (Former Employee), Neenah, WIJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: work/life balance, advancement, effective middle management
Cons: ceo, outsourcing because p&g did it.
KCC's culture revolved around what you accomplished and not who you knew or who you chatted up during the day. They had good benefits, typical of a Fortune 100 company. The leadership had an open door policy and were willing to understand that their were project that may sound good on paper, but were really not cost effective or could not implemented. – more... They listened to and valued the input of their employees and there was always room for advancement both laterally and upwardly. Sadly, even though Gartner rated their IT department as right sized and highly effective and performing at below average cost, Tom Falk decided to outsource. This was announce almost 1.5 - 2 years prior to the actual outsourcing took place and after 1yr it became like working in a morgue. It was for that reason I left as I was not going to wait until I they finally decided to tell me if I had a job tomorrow, to start looking for a new one. But they were a good enough company that I would seriously consider a job offer from them – less
10 hour, 4 day a week work week
Associat production 4 (Former Employee), Tucson, AZDecember 28, 2013
Pros: great bennefits
Cons: clean room invierment. no makeup, jewlery, purfume.
I enjoyed the 3 day weekends. Management was a little out of control. They over looked some real good employees to raise up personal choice people for personal resonds.
pays well
Level 5 team leader (Former Employee), Evrett WaDecember 27, 2013
Pros: 4 days on 4 days off
Cons: 12 hour work days
production orienatated, rotating schedules, good benefits, 12 hour work days, greaat coworkers
Versatile learning expereince
o Administrative (Former Employee), Neenah, WIDecember 23, 2013
Great team environment. Clean production areas, and newer machines.
Awesome place to work with extraordinary people
Senior Human Resources Consultant (Former Employee), Everett, WADecember 17, 2013
Pros: working for a company who cared about employees
Cons: very challenging work
Kimberly-Clark Everett facility was a very challenging but exciting place to work. There were many challenges but they were always faced with teamwork and commitment. As someone who thrives on integrity and accountability the job gave me the opportunity to coach others.
KC is a good place to work.
Material Handler/Warehouse Clerk/Machine Operator (Current Employee), Neenah, WIDecember 16, 2013
Pros: insentive programs
Cons: 12 hour swing shift
I have met so many good people at Kimberly Clark. Personally I have a hard time with the 12 hour swing shift that we work. I have total respect for all those who have worked shift work for 20 + years.
KC is a good place to work.
Pros: insentive programs
Cons: 12 hour swing shift
Multi-Cultural Company
Order Settlement Associate (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNDecember 15, 2013
Pros: flexible work schedule
Good place to work. Great growth opportunities available for employees.
Great pay
Forklift Operator and tissue machine support (Former Employee), Everett, WADecember 12, 2013
PROS:
-Income was very nice.
-I liked the longer 12 hour shifts.

CONS:
-Company was dishonest.
-Extremely negative employees.
-Very lazy employees.
-Some management were dishonest.
-Closed plant.

About Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark engages in worldwide manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of products for personal, business and industrial – Read more