Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
did not go to KC HO. worked from home. my manager had confidence in my work ability
Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Brampton, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville1 June 2015
My day is out in retail, developing relationships with customers.
My manager was terrific, fair and reliable
Co workers are are willing to help and work together
I was left independently to manage my territory
Pros
manage my territory
Cons
concerned that KC would go to broker
Excellent workplace, true family, great environment...
Director, Innovation in Leadership and Culture (Former Employee) –  South Caribbean23 July 2014
Best Job every and great place to work, implementation of world class HR systems, programs, true family and friends
Day at work
Internal Control Coordinator - Andean Region (Former Employee) –  Andean Region6 June 2014
A single day will start with several meetings with leaders from several areas in order to review several topics about controls in their proccesses and to keep them getting more efficiente and less time-consuming without avoiding any Corporate requirements.

Also, I will conduct several reviews (via Computer or In-situm) in order to evaluate control environment
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Lack of technological tools for the area (Audit software)
très bonne école dans le domaine manufacturier
Ingénieur mécanique (Former Employee) –  St-Hyacinthe16 October 2013
Sur le plan de la gestion des opérations et de la gestion de projets, Kimberly-Clark est vraiment exemplaire.
Pros
excelle en gestion de projets et en gestion des opérations, formation continue encadrée et structuré, santé et sécurité pris au sérieux
Cons
compréhension des marchés hors US très moyenne, pour grimper les échellons il est préférable d'être blanc-américain et chrétien