Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent workplace, true family, great environment...
Director, Innovation in Leadership and Culture (Former Employee), South CaribbeanJuly 23, 2014
Best Job every and great place to work, implementation of world class HR systems, programs, true family and friends
Day at work
Internal Control Coordinator - Andean Region (Former Employee), Andean RegionJune 6, 2014
Pros: work environment
Cons: lack of technological tools for the area (audit software)
A single day will start with several meetings with leaders from several areas in order to review several topics about controls in their proccesses and to keep them getting more efficiente and less time-consuming without avoiding any Corporate requirements.

Also, I will conduct several reviews (via Computer or In-situm) in order to evaluate control environment
Excellent company with great talent.
Vice President of Human Resources (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 26, 2015
Great company . Excellent marketing and manufacturing capabilities . This was a company always interested in pursuing best practices. Typical day would consist of managing and coaching team against priorities of business and hr team agenda. The people were great.
Productive and fun place to work
Project Scientist (Current Employee), Roswell, GAJanuary 26, 2015
Great Work/Life balance
Free and innovative research environment
Kind co-workers
Great People & Good Benefits
Raw Material Planner (Current Employee), Neenah, WIJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: fwas, wfh, culture
Cons: size
Kimberly-Clark does a lot of things right and it's a great place to learn about business. Employees practice the highest ethical standards and the culture is amazing. Open-door policy, young talent, and friendly co-workers make this company great to work for.

The salary is average and the benefits are excellent. Flexible Work Arrangements available and encouraged. Vacation is decent, but can be difficult to take because of how much is going on in the business.
excellent working processes and procedures
Pricing Controller (Former Employee), Johannesburg, GPJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: employees gifts and outings
Cons: favouritism
there was room for people to manouvre and apply themselves on the job but with limited growth opportunities
when it came to management, it somehow created an awkward environment because they were mostly close friends and it affected decision making and problems resolutions
the welfare of their employees in terms of work/ personal life balance was well catered for
to the place of our big boss
sales coordinator (Former Employee), Butuan, P13January 18, 2015
waking up early,learned to be patients,,tehe bondin or the get together with my co workers,to get the monthly sales,to get the incentives.
Tough job
Production Associate (Former Employee), Jenks, OKJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: too much favortism
Did not like working at KC, the employees were lazy.

Favoritism abounds.
Family Oriented Culture
Human Resources Business Partner (Current Employee), Roswell, GAJanuary 14, 2015
Kimberly-Clark is a great place to work! They offer a competitive compensation package and promote flex work arrangements. I've met great people and built lasting relationships while there.
Basketball hoop in back parking lot
Process Capability/Technical Specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: good people
Cons: old equipment
A typical day at Kimberly Clark consisted of safety of our employees we were able to dictate how safety was going to work for us in the work areas . My co-workers and I got along very well we became a family in our different work areas. Our motto was "be your brothers keeper". Hardest part of the job was counting on equipment to run without errors. Constantly repairing equipment became redundant. The most enjoyable part of this job was that you controlled your on destiny, Meaning you advance to the next level the more you learned give you more responsibility as you advance up the ladder.
had good people to work with and a good job as well
Power plant operator (Former Employee), Everett, WADecember 1, 2014
wish I could have continued with kimberly clark, but they decided to shut the mill down
Great Company to work for
First Responder Captain (Former Employee), Beech IslandNovember 25, 2014
Great Company to work for.
Great benefits
Great pay
Great coworkers
Ethical, values based company
Senior Brand Manager - Marketing (Current Employee), Neenah, WINovember 14, 2014
Strong company with strong people. Opportunity to learn and grow and move cross functionally and cross business.
overall Good to work but may limited on deep technlogy
Project Scientist (Former Employee), KoreaNovember 12, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: poor judgement and direction of what is importency of innovation
With advanced degree, to glow up is limited because the company is not focused on technology and its people but is focusing on Marketing. Therefore with strong energetic mindset to develop technology may be capped and diffcult to work culturally and logistically.

However, as consumer product company, Kimberly Clark is good one in my understanding.
Great place to learn and implement new strategies
HR Business Partner - Talent Management (Former Employee), Guaynabo, PRNovember 12, 2014
Fast passed organization that priorities shift weekly. I learned to cope/adapt with different personalities and styles of working and thinking. The hardest part of the job is trying to let employees understand importance of training and development initiatives, importance of attendance and keep learning. The most enjoyable part is finding new initiatives to develop employees and keep growing the business due to new knowledge and competencies.
fast international growing place
Credit Analyst, Italian Market (Former Employee), Brighton, ENGNovember 11, 2014
I had this great opportunity to work in Kimberly Clark in an international environment which I really like, here I've learned /improve my working skills and I've learned credit management
Productive and Fun workplace with Freestyle Coke Machine
CAD Draftsman (Current Employee), Maumelle, ARNovember 5, 2014
Pros: freestyle coke machine - over 100 flavors to choose from.
Cons: contract worker
I've worked for KC for nearly 7 yrs. I always stay busy whether its mechanical, electrical, or layout drawings using AutoCAD or Solidworks. I really like the people that I work with. I would say that there is no hard part of the job. I enjoy everything that i do at Kimberly Clark to be honest.
The reason why I am looking for another job is because I've been a contract worker for KC all this time that I have put in with them. I am ready to get a job with a company that I would feel that I am a part of. I dont get the benefits and the perks that people employed within a company do.
Excellent products, education, R & D and overall great culture.
Account Consultant (Former Employee), Roswell, GANovember 3, 2014
Great organization that is always striving to be better, creates an environment for growth and offers an excellent product line. Very much a team mentality and we all support one another.
fun,free and productive
Machine Lead (Former Employee), Springs, GPOctober 31, 2014
Free, relaxed, enjoying what I am doing. Learning each and everyday. Applying a culture of accountability in my day to day. Build trust, and build talent. I leaned to work and tolerate people, because of different cultures. I leaned about the business. I manage operators and technicians, also training them in terms of safety, good run settings and change overs. The hardest part in the job is to deal with dishonest people. Enjoyable part is when we as a department end months being green. Meeting our targets in terms of Safety, waste and OEE.
THE GREAT COMPANY WORKING FOR IN VIETNAM
Sales Director (Former Employee), Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, SGOctober 28, 2014
GOOD WORKING ENVIRONMENT , PEOPLE WILLING TO LEARN AND SHARE AND TAKE CHALLENGES

1 2 3 4 5

About Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark engages in worldwide manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of products for personal, business and industrial – Read more