Kimberly-Clark Employee Review

View all Kimberly-Clark reviews

Great work Place
Forklift Driver and warehouse computer processor (Former Employee) –  Aiken, SC24 March 2014
Work was always low had to many days off, the management was good at the time all he did was watch and never show hands on what need to be done at the of the shift, It was like we were out there on our shift with our head cut off..
Pros
good company to move up in..
Cons
Bad management..

Other Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

4 day work week steady days makes life easier
Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ON1 November 2017
attend meetings starts the day followed by mechanical line rounds.
Working here allowed a lot of experience towards all facets of the millwright i.e. welding/fabrication, machining from engineered drawings to my own design and development.
Operations personnel and maintenance work closely minimizing the need for overtime.
Pros
4 day work week
Cons
constant policy changes
Strong leader in CPG
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Missis28 September 2016
Great brands and strong team environment. Strong leadership across the board that support the team and individual development. They value work life balance and support flex hours if needed. Very strong leader in the CPG industry as progressive and strategic thinkers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kimberly-Clark. Our community is ready to answer.

Kimberly-Clark Reviews by Location