Kimberly-Clark Employee Review

View all Kimberly-Clark reviews

Very enjoyable company to work for.
Quality Control Reviewer (Former Employee) –  Neenah, WI14 April 2014
I would have meetings with researchers to set up research studies and then begin the process of scheduling, setting up, contacting recruiting agency, writing supporting documents, review facilitation of the study with nurses who would be running the study and oversee all aspects of the study as it was taking place. I learned a great deal about time management. I worked with a wonderful group of people, most of them nurses. Hardest part of the job was having to tell my sponsors that I was unable to place their study due to tight scheduling. Most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that I had been a positive impact to the success of a study.

Other Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

4 day work week steady days makes life easier
Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ON1 November 2017
attend meetings starts the day followed by mechanical line rounds.
Working here allowed a lot of experience towards all facets of the millwright i.e. welding/fabrication, machining from engineered drawings to my own design and development.
Operations personnel and maintenance work closely minimizing the need for overtime.
Pros
4 day work week
Cons
constant policy changes
Strong leader in CPG
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Missis28 September 2016
Great brands and strong team environment. Strong leadership across the board that support the team and individual development. They value work life balance and support flex hours if needed. Very strong leader in the CPG industry as progressive and strategic thinkers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kimberly-Clark. Our community is ready to answer.

Kimberly-Clark Reviews by Location