Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
did not go to KC HO. worked from home. my manager had confidence in my work ability
Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee), Brampton, Milton, Mississauga, OakvilleJune 1, 2015
Pros: manage my territory
Cons: concerned that KC would go to broker
My day is out in retail, developing relationships with customers.
My manager was terrific, fair and reliable
Co workers are are willing to help and work together
I was left independently to manage my territory
Day at work
Internal Control Coordinator - Andean Region (Former Employee), Andean RegionJune 6, 2014
Pros: work environment
Cons: lack of technological tools for the area (audit software)
A single day will start with several meetings with leaders from several areas in order to review several topics about controls in their proccesses and to keep them getting more efficiente and less time-consuming without avoiding any Corporate requirements.

Also, I will conduct several reviews (via Computer or In-situm) in order to evaluate control environment
très bonne école dans le domaine manufacturier
Ingénieur mécanique (Former Employee), St-HyacintheOctober 16, 2013
Pros: excelle en gestion de projets et en gestion des opérations, formation continue encadrée et structuré, santé et sécurité pris au sérieux
Cons: compréhension des marchés hors us très moyenne, pour grimper les échellons il est préférable d'être blanc-américain et chrétien
Sur le plan de la gestion des opérations et de la gestion de projets, Kimberly-Clark est vraiment exemplaire.