Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Day at work
Internal Control Coordinator - Andean Region (Former Employee), Andean RegionJune 6, 2014
Pros: work environment
Cons: lack of technological tools for the area (audit software)
A single day will start with several meetings with leaders from several areas in order to review several topics about controls in their proccesses and to keep them getting more efficiente and less time-consuming without avoiding any Corporate requirements.

Also, I will conduct several reviews (via Computer or In-situm) in order to evaluate control – more... environment – less
Productive workplace.
production operator (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPOctober 17, 2014
Pros: fun activities
Cons: long hours
day at work is same day same work. i've learned a lot from my workplace, trust is earned, and to gain respect is hard. i've learned also to cover yourself at all times, as to your co-worker is the closest you will have to be your back-up. working as a team is more important than anything. the knowledge i've learned i can use in the future. management – more... is management, leads to were they need to get. hardest part is to get support to reach the targets you need to get. most probably the most enjoyable part of the job is that with all the hard work of each shift, that you have reached your goal even though the following day will be exactly the same. co-workers is your team, if you don't have them, you can't get any where. – less
nice enviroment
machine operator (Former Employee), Chester, PAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: free product
Cons: short breaks
staying awake at night hardest part. enjoyed the crew and management
Lively and Hard-Working environment
Trilingual Customer Advisor & Administration (Current Employee), London, ENGOctober 12, 2014
A typical day at work would entail multiple and divers tasks, from responding to UK, Italy and France consumers and being able to promptly provide a solution to their issues, to translating documents, managing outbound post and reporting.

The most challenging aspect of my job is definitely managing to handle, solve and complete all the issues and tasks – more... required within one day of work. Nevertheless, thanks to an understanding manager, and a proactive and effective teamwork (which we consider essential for outstanding results and a good working environment and) within our group, it certainly feels much easier and pleasant to face all the challenging tasks of the day. – less
Gossip, Back stab, Complain, Repeat
Machine Operator (Current Employee), New Milford CTOctober 9, 2014
Don't get trapped by the money... this place will suck the life out of you. I've never been trapped with so many miserable two faced people for 12 long treacherous hours each day. Taking this job has been the worst mistake of my life and I hope to God I find a way out soon. Don't sell your soul for money.
Solid global organization
EMEA Business Category Manager (Former Employee), Reigate, ENGOctober 9, 2014
Pros: solid company with a global presence
Cons: heavy to adapt to changing market conditions
I have only words of gratitude towards Kimberly Clark. I spent with them many years in Latin America, Europe and Asia working on a number of exiting regional and global projects that delivered a great deal of satisfaction and sense of accomplishments.
Large corporation at many interesting locations
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), Beech Island, SCOctober 7, 2014
Pros: decent pay and career advancement available
Cons: management rotates frequently
Good company to work for. Really good co-workers. Kimberly-Clark really values safety.
Very Safe Environment
Kimberly-Clark Corporation posted net sales (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: free lunches, safe environment
Cons: not enough volume, shut down in june
Very Safe place to work. Management was down to earth, Always concerned about employees.
Good place to work for the most part
Material Handler (Current Employee), UtahSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: paid lunches, good benefits, lot of free product
Cons: tour work, favoritism
This is a pretty good company to work for with a few exceptions. There tends to be some favoritism when promoting internally and the tour work is hard to get used to. There are many temporary positions that allow employees to gain different types of experience while working there.
Laborer/Packer (Current Employee), Beech Island, SCSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: breaks
Cons: short hours
very productive and a fast pace enviroment , very easy going and easy work.
workers are easy to get along with and get the job done.
supervisors show us what needs to be done and help out as much as they can
A good paying company but too many politics
Logistics Operator (Former Employee), Chester, PASeptember 5, 2014
the hourly rate with this warehouse job was good. The worker's morale was almost always down due to constant union threats of jobs being laid off by upper management.
Great people but overall culture is changing
Worker bee (Current Employee), UKSeptember 4, 2014
The culture and W/L balance at K-C used to offset the very mediocre pay. But now that the EU and MEA businesses are merging (with EU being more integrated into MEA) the culture is changing and not for the better. The restructure has been poorly managed and the company is squeezing productivity from the remaining workforce, whilst losing some very good – more... people. – less
Summary
Marketing, Sales & Business Development (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 29, 2014
A global company with great opportunities. Overall a great company to work for.
A very good company to work for, stable and productive.
Technical Coordinator (Former Employee), Northfleet, ENGAugust 27, 2014
Pros: salary, pension, team bonding, generally a good place to work
Cons: the muck and wet of a tissue machine.
Arrive early to check on any production issues that may have arisen the previous day. Review the last 24hrs in readiness for the production meeting.
Set priorities for the day, look at problems set about trying to resolve them. Involve as many people as necessary.
put plans in place, set targets and goals.
Management always supportive, we both had the – more... same goals.
My team was very good all pulled together.
The hardest part of the job was sometimes the physicality, you had to muck in during maintenance and this could be quite tough.
The most enjoyable was as the old cliché says, a job well done. – less
Awesome place to work with plenty of job movement
Global Sectors, Marketing and Innovation Intern (Current Employee), Neenah, WIAugust 22, 2014
Kimberly-Clark is a great place to work. There are plenty of opportunities to move and advance within the company. The work/life balance is really motivating and they care about their employees.
good
TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Singapore, S00August 20, 2014
Pros: can
Cons: ok
work is flow standard WORK
GMP and LEAN , TEAM BUILDING,JEWELLERY POLICY
LOCK OUT TAG OUT
friendly with work
Its a job
shift Operator (Former Employee), Belmont MichiganAugust 18, 2014
Pros: easy jobs, work monday through thursdays
Cons: not paid enough
It was a job it is now bought over by another company. Do the same things, working for different people. Assembly, machine running, boxing things up. It was money.
Chaos, working long hours expected - unpaid overtime.
Credit Controller (Former Employee), BrightonAugust 18, 2014
Pros: experience of working in a large organisation; colleagues (not managers) very friendly and helpful
Cons: long unpaid hours; not sufficient time spent for training new staff
I only worked for KC last year for a month and I did indeed, expect much better from such a global company. They expect you (at least in Brighton office in Credit control department) to work overtime - unpaid. They hired me because I could speak 4 languages. I had no clue about credit control part of job, but I did enquire about training when they interviewed – more... me. I was told I will be given training but in my first week of working as a 'credit control' I was already expected to maintain, manage large number of accounts. What's more, I was expected to produce analyses and financial forecast! Without proper training. Their salary is also not that great (think about all unpaid hours they expect you to do). For all of these reasons, I left the company after a month of working for them. When I told my manager I'm leaving, she said: "Think about it, don't make a mistake - this is Kimberly Clark ... " – less
'good ole white boy' corporate culture
minion (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 27, 2014
they knew about the contaminated tampon products before the recall; they would just rather market product for profit rather than do the right thing.

folks more focused on furthering their careers rather than doing their jobs.

incompetent folks sitting in senior leadership.

HR enables the incompetency rather than train managers.
great place to work with chance to advance
Crane Operator (Former Employee), Chester, PAJuly 21, 2014
Pros: vacation & benefits, co-workers, comraderie
Cons: company policies & lack of union involvement for workers on fmla
great place to work.
it was shift work, so on each shift we did something different which was good.
Starting out unloading railcars & loading machines.
Ended up running Cranes & forklifts, scissors & other machinery.
Learned how to feed pulper & paper mills.
Hardest part was not being able to return after a medical leave.
Most enjoyable part was coming – more... to work everyday and learning. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Kimberly-Clark

Kimberly-Clark engages in worldwide manufacturing and marketing of a wide range of products for personal, business and industrial – Read more