Killam Properties Inc. (TSX: KMP), based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, is one of Canada’s largest residential landlords, owning, operating and developing multi-family apartments and manufactured home communities.
We are currently searching for an energetic part-time Rental Agent to join our Property Management team in Ottawa.
- Field all leasing and tenant communication, in a timely and effective manner
- Set up appointments and conduct showings
- Collaborate with Property Managers and Superintendents to maintain targeted vacancy rates
- Conduct market surveys and actively pursue leasing prospects
- Address tenant concerns professionally and efficiently
- Prepare documentation, reports and maintain office systems
- Other administration duties as assigned
- Previous property management and leasing experience is an asset
- Self-driven, and thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong administrative skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Vehicle is an asset (we pay mileage)
- Approximately 25 hours per week
We offer competitive wages plus commission.
Please forward your resume in confidence by clicking on the Apply Online Now button, or by fax: 613.435.2749 - Attention: Human Resources
We thank you for your interest in our company and all qualified applicants will be considered, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted
Indeed - 11 months ago