Killam Properties Inc. (TSX: KMP), based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, is one of Canada’s largest residential landlords, owning, operating and developing multi-family apartments and manufactured home communities.
We are currently searching for an energetic part-time Rental Agent to join our Property Management team in Ottawa.
- Field all leasing and tenant communication, in a timely and effective manner
- Set up appointments and conduct showings
- Collaborate with Property Managers and Superintendents to maintain targeted vacancy rates
- Conduct market surveys and actively pursue leasing prospects
- Address tenant concerns professionally and efficiently
- Prepare documentation, reports and maintain office systems
- Other administration duties as assigned
- Previous property management and leasing experience is an asset
- Self-driven, and thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong administrative skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Vehicle is an asset (we pay mileage)
- Approximately 25 hours per week
We offer competitive wages plus commission.
Please forward your resume in confidence by clicking on the Apply Online Now button, or by fax: 613.435.2749 - Attention: Human Resources
We thank you for your interest in our company and all qualified applicants will be considered, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted
Killam Properties Inc. (Killam) is a real estate company specializing in the acquisition and management of multi-residential apartment...