Killam Properties Inc. (TSX: KMP), based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, is one of Canada’s largest residential landlords, owning, operating and developing multi-family apartments and manufactured home communities.
We are currently searching for an energetic full-time Administrator/Rental Agent to join our Property Management team in Ottawa.
- Field all leasing and tenant communication, in a timely and effective manner
- Set up appointments and conduct showings
- Collaborate with Property Managers and Superintendents to maintain targeted vacancy rates
- Conduct market surveys and actively pursue leasing prospects
- Address tenant concerns professionally and efficiently
- Prepare documentation, reports and maintain office systems
- Other administration duties as assigned
- Previous property management and leasing experience required
- Self-driven, and thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong administrative skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Vehicle is an asset (we pay mileage)
Office hours for this position are Monday to Thursday 11 am to 7 pm and Saturday 10 am to 6 pm.
We offer competitive wages plus commission.
Application: Please forward your resume in confidence by clicking on the Apply
now button or by fax: 613.435.2749 - Attention: Anne Draper
We thank you for your interest in our company and all qualified applicants will be considered, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Killam Properties Inc. (Killam) is a real estate company specializing in the acquisition and management of multi-residential apartment...