Term Rental Agent/Administrator – Ottawa, Ontario
Killam Properties Inc. (TSX: KMP), based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, is one of Canada’s largest residential landlords, owning, operating and developing multi-family apartments and manufactured home communities.
We are currently searching for energetic Rental Agent/Administrators to join our Property Management team in Ottawa for a term role until October. There is an opportunity for this position to become a full time permanent role.
- Field all leasing and tenant communication, in a timely and effective manner
- Set up appointments and conduct showings
- Collaborate with Property Managers and Superintendants to maintain targeted vacancy rates
- Ensure property, models and vacant suites are market ready
- Conduct market surveys and actively pursue leasing prospects
- Address tenant concerns professionally and efficiently
- Prepare documentation, reports and maintain office systems
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous property management and leasing experience required
- Self driven, and thrives working in a fast paced environment
- Strong administrative skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must have own vehicle (we pay mileage)
Office hours for this position are Monday to Thursday 11-7 and Saturday 10-6.
We offer competitive wages plus commission.
Application: Forward your resume in confidence to by responding to this ad, or Fax: 902-455-4525 Attn: Reiko Rusnak
We thank you for your interest in our company and all qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.