Property Manager, Ottawa, Ontario
Killam Properties Inc. (TSX: KMP), based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, is one of Canada’s largest residential landlords, owning, operating and developing multi-family apartments and manufactured home communities.
We are currently searching for a dynamic Property Manager who will be responsible for managing a portfolio of multi-residential rental properties in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Manage all aspects of the operation of a portfolio of multi-residential properties
- Oversee staff to ensure properties are well maintained and ensure all maintenance issues are addressed in a timely & cost effective manner
- Work with staff to ensure vacant apartments are leased, according to leasing procedures
- Attend Residential Tenancy Board hearings
- Assist in developing budgets and complete financial reporting for the portfolio of properties
- Provide support to/supervise staff associated with the portfolio including assisting in conducting annual performance reviews
- 2 years experience in the Property Management Industry, Multi-Residential experience preferred
- Completion of university degree or college diploma program in a related field
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment and contribute to a rapidly growing company
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with budgeting and financial reporting
- Effective, proven leadership skills and experience
- Work as a team player and on your own with little direction
- Strong supervisory and dynamic leadership skills
- Good computer skills including experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience with Yardi property management software will be considered an asset
Application: Forward your resume with cover letter in one document in confidence to by responding to this ad or Fax – (902) 442-5325 Attn: Reiko Rusnak, Human Resources
Please quote “Property Manager, Ottawa, ON” in your application. If applying via email, please use as your subject line.
We thank you for your interest in our company and all qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.