Assistant Resident Manager – 100 & 101 Archibald, Moncton, NB
Killam Properties Inc. (TSX: KMP) , based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, is one of Canada’s largest residential landlords, owning, operating and developing multi-family apartments and manufactured home communities.
We are currently searching for a customer focused, energetic Assistant Resident Manager. If you enjoy cleaning, interaction with others and are competent in doing light maintenance this may be the role for you.
- Cleaning, administration and light maintenance, preparing vacant units for tenants
- Tenant relations, inquiries and rental calls, shared on-call duties
- Managing on-site daily activities
- Building and maintaining positive professional tenant relationships
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Proven communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work well in a team environment with minimum supervision
- Experience with the Property Management industry
- Previous experience as a building superintendent is an asset
Forward your resume in confidence to by responding to this ad or Fax: 902-455-4525, Attn: Reiko Rusnak Please quote “Resident Manager, 100 & 101 Archibald, Moncton” in your subject line.
We thank you for your interest in Killam Properties Inc. All qualified applicants will be considered, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Killam Properties Inc. (TSX:KMP), based in Halifax, Nova Scotia, is one of Canada’s largest residential landlords, owning, operating...