Community Manager OR Community Management Couple
Paradise Valley Seasonal Resort, Plympton-Wyoming, Ontario
Great opportunity for someone who loves the outdoors and has a passion for camping and making people happy! Ideally suited for an individual or a couple where one half is mechanically/maintenance inclined and the other has great administrative skills - and both have great customer service skills. This is a live-in opportunity, with a lovely home as part of the package.
Killam Leisure Living is a division of Killam Properties Inc, a publically traded company and one of Canada’s largest residential landlords, owning, operating and developing multi-family apartments, manufactured home communities and a selection of seasonal resort properties.
This is an opportunity to be part of a team of professionals in a major Canadian corporation, while at the same time ensuring the promotion and enhancement of all the best features of a "family operated" independent campground. Retaining an individual park identity while promoting the “Killam” brand is both the challenge and the reward.
The responsibilities are all encompassing and there are a number of attributes that are necessary to be successful:
- A hospitable nature - previous campground or hospitality industry experience a definite asset
- Great communications and customer service skills
- Computer competency in working with MS Office including Word, Outlook and Excel and the ability to learn reservations software
- Attention to detail and being accountable for decisions
- A passion for wanting to please our guests including a sense of urgency in responding to guests and a desire to achieve guest satisfaction
- Ability to supervise staff
- A sense of pride in how your property looks to each and every visitor
- The ability to look ahead and be proactive – anticipate and prepare
- Energetic – having happy campers is a 24/7 responsibility (during camping season)
- Previous property management experience would be helpful
If you’re up to the challenge and want to have fun in your work day, we want to hear from you! Salary and benefits commensurate with the skills you bring and rewards for a job well done.
Forward your resume in confidence to by responding to this ad or Fax to 902-455-4525, Attn: Reiko Rusnak, Human Resources.
We thank you for your interest in our company and all qualified applicants will be considered; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.