KIK CUSTOM PRODUCTS

KIK CUSTOM PRODUCTS Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very Demanding Workplace
Quality Assurance Auditor (Former Employee), Elkhart,INAugust 15, 2013
Very demanding workplace. This company was not very pleasant to work for. Their was too much favoritism between certain groups and management.
Productive workplace
Stacker/Material Handler/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAAugust 5, 2013
Pros: safety & employee of the month meetings monthly
Cons: short breaks
Global & Productive
Good Management
Fun co-workers
Changing over the machines is the hardest part of the job
Working extra hours is the most enjoyable part of the job
factory making areosaue cans
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Elkhart, INAugust 1, 2013
Pros: easy
Cons: short breaks, hot, drama
would be a excellent easy place to be, if there was less drama and there cared more about their employees.
very bad place to work like being in prison
Gas House Technician (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAJuly 27, 2013
Cons: too short lunch, no breaks, hair and beard nets, non climate controlled, hot, chemical exposure, highly dangourous
I was employed there for over 4 years very prejudice enviornment, low morale, very hot and cold no A/C or heat, 20 min break all day, no advancement opportunities once placed in a position dont expect to move or get any raises. They have a program rat for a 100 bucks you tell on some body you can win 100 bucks all employees rating on everybody to try – more... to get the 100 dollars sorry. Management is crooked, you have too many cheif and not enough indians. Employee parking area is a dusty gravel lot overgrown with weeds and brush. I hated working there – less
Productive not very team orientated
Machine Operator/Production Worker (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAJuly 24, 2013
Pros: being able learn different task daily
Cons: only one twenty minute break
A typical day at work consisted of working on a fast pace production line running several different machines and helping with other task on the line as needed. The hardest part of the job was working eight hours with only one twenty minute break. the most enjoyable part of the job was being learning different task.
good temporary job.
Production Clerk (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAJuly 16, 2013
Pros: full time until laid off
Cons: short breaks, lunch, sent home early at times.
If your looking for something more permanent look elsewhere. Management was great, well organized stand downs.
This was a good learning & growing experience.
Plant Controller for the KIK Denver Division (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 11, 2013
Pros: lunch was provided, which kept us close to the manufacturing operation, benefits were good, opportunity to earn bonuses was good.
Cons: there were some long days in order to get information procssed & finalized.
I ran an accounting office of one. I supplied daily, weekly & monthly financial information to local & division management. Worked with the general manager & supervisors. All were good employees to work with. I was involved in budgeting & forecasting. The accounting system used was Oracle's Enterprise 1 system, which was installed in 2009. It replaced – more... the Macola accounting system. The most challenging part of the job was coordinating the development of financial information without an accounting staff's assistance. Periodically involved in off-site KIK controllers' meetings. It was good to meet with associates and exchange information that could be used to improve efficiencies and accuracy of information at the plant level. Involved in the payroll process & the capital expenditure process.
I commuted 55 miles one way per day. That was a lot of miles driven in 13 years. I'm looking to cut the commute down a bit. – less
FUN JOBS I WORK AT.
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Elkhart, INJuly 2, 2013
Pros: working with great people
Cons: working long days, doing others people job and yours to.
ALL MY JOBS ARE FUN AND U LEARN ALOT FROM THEM AND U CAN TEACH THEM AS WELL.
Worst place for African Americans
Maintenance Techician (Current Employee), Hampton, GAJune 15, 2013
Pros: lots of overtime for those who want its .
Cons: bad place for african americans
I've been employed as a maintenance technician at the Hampton, GA plant for 6 months. For the most part management don't have a clue what they are doing. We work excessive amounts of overtime. Always running out of supplies. Managment refuses to listen to ideas and feedback from employees. Having a its my way or the highway attitude. Never admits to – more... their mistakes even when their clearly wrong. Work schedule never consist , always scheduling overtime at the last minute. The worst part is my manger is racist towards blacks. He fires only blacks for anything and gives the whites a pass on everything. Makes inappropriate comments about minorities. I was hired along with four other white techs and I'm the only one that didn't receive a (90 DAY) pay increase. He finds every excuse to prolong my (90 DAY !!!!) review. He lies constantly about everything and blames everyone else for his mistakes. I do believe that outside of the Hampton facility this would be a great company to work for. – less
dirty
general laborer (Former Employee), Elkhart, INJune 11, 2013
Pros: 8 hour shifts
Cons: short breaks, dirty
we worked in unclean environment where the management worked us like slaves and the people were ridiculous. we got 2 short 15 minute breaks and no lunch

Icare – July 13, 2013

r u kidding? you work 7am-3pm or 3pm-11pm or 11pm to 7am and get 2 "short" 15 minute breaks. So, you, in reality, get paid 8 hrs for only working 7.5 hrs. Then you want a food break too??? Do you expect that to be included in your 7-3 work day? HA!

High Expectations
Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 2, 2013
Pros: allow you to do your job
Cons: lack of training and onboarding
To succeed you need to be fast and flexible. There are two divisions one is night and one is day, they operate separately and with very little similarity.
nice good paying job
Utility Worker for cleaning products manufacturer (Former Employee), Auburndale, FLMay 28, 2013
Pros: reduced price drinks and some free product occasionally
Cons: very hot in summer
most days were calm and steady with an occasional messy day my coworkers were fair management was some what ok but all in all i liked my job just left in order to move to alabama
Horrible place to work
Administration (Former Employee), Gainesville GAApril 4, 2013
Cons: no advancemnt, prejudice, not a team environment
Very prejudice enviornment, low morale, no advancement opportunities. I hated working there, management runs the business like tyrants instead of a team.
fast working enviorment
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAMarch 28, 2013
had to make sure everything was running the way it was suppost to be running
Very fast paced high pressure environment
Technical Services Coordinator (Current Employee), Gainesville, GAFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: laid back environment; laissez-faire management
Cons: little advancement
With this job there is always work to be done and with a self starter like me, I enjoyed this. I advanced with the company developing a training program for full time KIK employees and temporaries.
what this job concist of
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Danville, INFebruary 4, 2013
i completed the pattern with boxes that was on the sheet .....
Its a job (compound)
Compound (Former Employee), Gainesiville ,gaDecember 20, 2012
Pros: great benifit package. paid lunch time 20 min
Cons: 20min lunch
Overall it was a ok company. 40hours was all you were in there for.
Helps balance your day tasks in a good way.
friendly and helpful staff
internship (Former Employee), Gainesville, GADecember 13, 2012
I was landed this place for internship but I wish I could stay there permanently. It is a good place to work
microbiology technician
QA Microbiology Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 19, 2012
Pros: first shift and weekends off
Cons: no career growth
I ran test on person care products for microbes. I worked with two other young people. A man and a woman. Managers were nice and outgoing.
A job
Packer (Former Employee), Elkhart, INNovember 7, 2012
Pros: its a job
Cons: low pay
Fast paced job, steady hours and work. Strict safety regulations and work procedures.