KIK CUSTOM PRODUCTS

KIK CUSTOM PRODUCTS Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Bad training
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Elkhart, INSeptember 2, 2014
It wa s a rushed process of training and no time for family life.
Company was unionized
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 14, 2014
Pros: good insurance
Cons: would not work with college schedule
Is started out working 8 hrs a day in the warehouse, so I decided to go to college, after applying and actually starting school, the hrs went from 8 hrs a day to 10 hrs a day or even longer some days. I asked them to work around the school schedule but I was to be there 10 hrs or more regardless. Si I chose to look for other opportunities.
If you can do it, do it.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee), Elkhart, INAugust 5, 2014
Pros: 401k grows at decent rate, more than minimum wage
Cons: poor team-work, management is not the best
Very poor management and team work in this environment. Decent pay if you can stomach standing around for three hours without doing anything.
The people i work with are good folks
Gas House Technician (Current Employee), Danville, ILAugust 5, 2014
Pros: quality an safety contest and rewards holiday and surprize meals.
Cons: cost of insurance
a typical day is 12 hours, a week is no less than 6 days to 7 days. I have learned to be patient and not to worry about things.and
management does their best at working with the workers.
My co-workers are all unique in their own ways.
the hardest part of the job is the overtime
The most of enjoyable part is my co-workers they are very caring to others – more... needs an they all like giving a hand when needed. – less
Poor
Production Supervisor - Aerosol products (Former Employee), Elkhart, INJuly 19, 2014
No Communication from upper management. Worse place I ever worked in 33 years of my professional career.
• Responsible for monitoring, preserving and meet the standard of the products manufactured
Machine Operator/Quality Assurance (Current Employee), INJuly 14, 2014
I start my day from work by doing the set up. Meaning checking the the weights of the concentrates to the can. Make sure it has the target weight and put it on a required paper sheets. This has to be done very hours, after i did that i help my co-workers with their designated machines they operate, relieve them for break or if they want to go the rest – more... room. Its an everyday learning experience. – less
It is a job but not a good place to work
Production (Current Employee), Danville, ILJune 27, 2014
Cons: everything
Typical day at work is stressful and the only pleasant thing there is the people who are not in management positions.
fun work place
line leader (Former Employee), Elkhart, INJune 25, 2014
good benifits and good people.clean infiroment,fast paced
its not bad
chemical warehouse/chemical pre weigher (Current Employee), Elkhart, INJune 2, 2014
Pros: good wages
Cons: bad management
its not a bad place to work, its just management isn't the greatest.
OK
Incoming Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee), Elkhart, INMay 27, 2014
It was ok but there were too many people in other people's business.
Productive Job
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Elkhart, INMay 21, 2014
A typical day I drive the forklift and transport shipments, since I have been employed at this company they certified me for the forklift as well as offered opportunities for career advancement.
ok
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAMay 20, 2014
didn't reaaly work here long but a good place to work friendly co workers and good staff
Had Fun
Level 4 filler operator/crew trainer (Former Employee), Danville, ILMay 7, 2014
Pros: could move up in the company after 90 days
Cons: short breaks and temperature varies with the outside temp
My typical work day was always different always had a new job. What i learned from here is the meaning of team work everyone must put forth there all to get a job done. The management was good they always tried to take care of the problems. My co-works always changed didn't know who i would work with that day i enjoyed meeting the people in the factory. – more... The hardest part was getting my filler machine to fill the right amount of air and mix. The part i enjoyed the most was see my accomplishment at the end of each shift. – less
General Manager
Maintenance / Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 15, 2014
Pros: good insurance
Cons: treatment of employees
General Manager treats other management staff very bad. We worked 12 days on and 2 days off. it was a union environment and it was hard to make change within the company.
Busy, fast paced, demanding
Palletizer (Former Employee), Danville, ILApril 8, 2014
The work was very fast paced most of the time. The overtime was mandatory, the management was bareable and the other workers easy to get along with if you worked hard.
Facilities Maintenance/Boiler Operator (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 27, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: overtime
everyday presents new challenges. i rebuild pumps, maintain piping systems, AC systems, water systems, air systems, boiler and steam systems, and lighting systems.
Great company to work for
Material Planner/Buyer (Current Employee), Gainesville, GAMarch 14, 2014
Pros: an hour for lunch
Cons: salary employee with no ot pay
KIK Custom Products is a great company to work for. I loved my job and enjoyed the enviroment. A typical day at the office consisted of ordering materials, ineraticing with suppliers as well as my co-workers,following up with vendors and coming up with new ways o strealime and create reports to simplify the day to day tasks.
Unfortunately, the great – more... enviroment changed when mangement was replaced and they slowly started laying off people with out proper reasons. – less
Working hours M-F are great
MRO/ Purchasing Maintenance/PM Coordinator (Current Employee), Gainesville, GAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: clean working environment
Cons: little chance of advancement
Changing pace on a daily basis, which is not a bad thing, just constant changing pace. Work with some great people, some of who would also like advancement within the company.
Good place to grow
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: lot of turn-over
Good place to grow but not so nice of a place to sustain a long term career
Job that utilize my skills to the fullest.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/ PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Tacoma, WADecember 15, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: unknown departure
Monday -Friday I really enjoy working with a great team that are open to suggestions that will better the team as a whole. There is plenty of room for growth within the company.