KIK CUSTOM PRODUCTS

KIK CUSTOM PRODUCTS Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
its not bad
chemical warehouse/chemical pre weigher (Current Employee), Elkhart, INJune 2, 2014
Pros: good wages
Cons: bad management
its not a bad place to work, its just management isn't the greatest.
OK
Incoming Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee), Elkhart, INMay 27, 2014
It was ok but there were too many people in other people's business.
Productive Job
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Elkhart, INMay 21, 2014
A typical day I drive the forklift and transport shipments, since I have been employed at this company they certified me for the forklift as well as offered opportunities for career advancement.
ok
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAMay 20, 2014
didn't reaaly work here long but a good place to work friendly co workers and good staff
Had Fun
Level 4 filler operator/crew trainer (Former Employee), Danville, ILMay 7, 2014
Pros: could move up in the company after 90 days
Cons: short breaks and temperature varies with the outside temp
My typical work day was always different always had a new job. What i learned from here is the meaning of team work everyone must put forth there all to get a job done. The management was good they always tried to take care of the problems. My co-works always changed didn't know who i would work with that day i enjoyed meeting the people in the factory. – more... The hardest part was getting my filler machine to fill the right amount of air and mix. The part i enjoyed the most was see my accomplishment at the end of each shift. – less
General Manager
Maintenance / Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 15, 2014
Pros: good insurance
Cons: treatment of employees
General Manager treats other management staff very bad. We worked 12 days on and 2 days off. it was a union environment and it was hard to make change within the company.
Busy, fast paced, demanding
Palletizer (Former Employee), Danville, ILApril 8, 2014
The work was very fast paced most of the time. The overtime was mandatory, the management was bareable and the other workers easy to get along with if you worked hard.
Facilities Maintenance/Boiler Operator (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 27, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: overtime
everyday presents new challenges. i rebuild pumps, maintain piping systems, AC systems, water systems, air systems, boiler and steam systems, and lighting systems.
Great company to work for
Material Planner/Buyer (Current Employee), Gainesville, GAMarch 14, 2014
Pros: an hour for lunch
Cons: salary employee with no ot pay
KIK Custom Products is a great company to work for. I loved my job and enjoyed the enviroment. A typical day at the office consisted of ordering materials, ineraticing with suppliers as well as my co-workers,following up with vendors and coming up with new ways o strealime and create reports to simplify the day to day tasks.
Unfortunately, the great – more... enviroment changed when mangement was replaced and they slowly started laying off people with out proper reasons. – less
Working hours M-F are great
MRO/ Purchasing Maintenance/PM Coordinator (Current Employee), Gainesville, GAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: clean working environment
Cons: little chance of advancement
Changing pace on a daily basis, which is not a bad thing, just constant changing pace. Work with some great people, some of who would also like advancement within the company.
Good place to grow
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: lot of turn-over
Good place to grow but not so nice of a place to sustain a long term career
Job that utilize my skills to the fullest.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/ PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Tacoma, WADecember 15, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: unknown departure
Monday -Friday I really enjoy working with a great team that are open to suggestions that will better the team as a whole. There is plenty of room for growth within the company.
its a nice place to work
Production (Former Employee), Gainesville,GaDecember 10, 2013
Cons: healthcare
i liked it till they no longer needed my services.
i learned how to pack, and run machines.
Okay but not the best job in the world
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAOctober 26, 2013
The pay wasn't all that. And it got so hot to where co-workers were having asthma attacks and quitting. They were also rude and our breaks were also cut short. We'd be lucky to get a 30 minute break sometimes.
Productive workplace
Picker/Packer (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 3, 2013
The job is a content place to work but the amount of work that is done is not worth the payrate that is given to employees
Very Demanding Workplace
Quality Assurance Auditor (Former Employee), Elkhart,INAugust 15, 2013
Very demanding workplace. This company was not very pleasant to work for. Their was too much favoritism between certain groups and management.
Productive workplace
Stacker/Material Handler/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAAugust 5, 2013
Pros: safety & employee of the month meetings monthly
Cons: short breaks
Global & Productive
Good Management
Fun co-workers
Changing over the machines is the hardest part of the job
Working extra hours is the most enjoyable part of the job
factory making areosaue cans
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Elkhart, INAugust 1, 2013
Pros: easy
Cons: short breaks, hot, drama
would be a excellent easy place to be, if there was less drama and there cared more about their employees.
very bad place to work like being in prison
Gas House Technician (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAJuly 27, 2013
Cons: too short lunch, no breaks, hair and beard nets, non climate controlled, hot, chemical exposure, highly dangourous
I was employed there for over 4 years very prejudice enviornment, low morale, very hot and cold no A/C or heat, 20 min break all day, no advancement opportunities once placed in a position dont expect to move or get any raises. They have a program rat for a 100 bucks you tell on some body you can win 100 bucks all employees rating on everybody to try – more... to get the 100 dollars sorry. Management is crooked, you have too many cheif and not enough indians. Employee parking area is a dusty gravel lot overgrown with weeds and brush. I hated working there – less
Productive not very team orientated
Machine Operator/Production Worker (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAJuly 24, 2013
Pros: being able learn different task daily
Cons: only one twenty minute break
A typical day at work consisted of working on a fast pace production line running several different machines and helping with other task on the line as needed. The hardest part of the job was working eight hours with only one twenty minute break. the most enjoyable part of the job was being learning different task.