KIK CUSTOM PRODUCTS

KIK CUSTOM PRODUCTS Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
good
Maintenance Electrician (Former Employee), Toronto, ONJanuary 27, 2014
Electrical,PLC, mechanical,trabelshuting,prodaction help
Productive and fast- pace work place
Pricing and Margin Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 12, 2013
Pros: free lunch, very friendly working environment
Cons: long hours, too far from my home
I will do following things for a typical day at work
-read and reply emails
-request and follow up price and production/ labor information requested to complete price quote requests/ bids from sales team
-perform margin analysis for existing productions and potential business
-pricing forecast for coming quarter, and reconcile price changes from quarter – more... to quarter
-perform purchase price variance analysis for pre-assigned customers

I have gained most of my professional work experience from this job. It provided me with the opportunities to work and communicate with professionals and complete the work in a professional manner.

My co-workers are all very supportive and friendly. we learn from each other's strengths and help each other overcome weaknesses. – less
High paced environment
Shipper/Receiver, International Logistics (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONSeptember 12, 2013
Good overall with benefits. Most people open to new idea's, but getting them introduced is a task. Corporate downsizing to much..
Productive and friendly environment
Annual Drug Product Reviewer/ Analytical Chemist (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONSeptember 2, 2013
Pros: health & safety awards for zero accident workplace
Each day is a hectic and busy day
My techncial writing skills & computer skills were enhanced.
Had a friendly and sincere co-workers.
Management was fair and considerate.
Hardests part of the job-when all the ADP reports of different customers requested on the same date of submission.
When your accomplishment are recognized and worth rewarding.
Very diversed and busy place
Chemist Team Leader (Current Employee), Etobicoke, ONJuly 13, 2013
Pros: safet wise is very secure.
Cons: working long hrs, not much ot
It is a very diversed company involved in manufacturing of different products.
Very busy and team work environment
has employee from different back ground and different culture
KIk was a productive and fun loving place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Etobicoke, OntarioSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: we were awarded with gifts or free lunches for accident free days.
Cons: there were some long days due to production issues, it was satisfying to be able to resolve issues.
My main taks at work day included preparing schedules for three shift in two Plants whist managing the switchboard.

I had the opportunity to deal with customers and employees. I had to maintain a pleasant personality on both levels.

My co-workers were very co-operative and we had a family atmosphere at work.

The hardest part of the job was to able – more... to make last minute changes to the schedules and cancelling temporary workers due to changes.

I enjoyed greeting customers at the Reception and being satisfied at the end of the day that I was able to complete my day's assigments. – less
WORKING IN QA TO RECONCILIATION AND ISSUE COF A FOR CUSTOMERS
Drug Reconciliator .QA (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 6, 2012
I EXPERIENCED QA SIDE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PRODUCTS INCLUDING ALL CALCULATIONS FOR BULK RECONCILIATION AND CUSTOMER RELATED MATTERS LIKE QUALITY OF PACKAGING AND SUBMIT ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ON A REGULAR BASES.
Productive and very challenging job.
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONAugust 13, 2012
Pros: free lunch
I have learned to praise team members and creates a positive working environment and help increased the productivity by keeping scrap products to minimum..
the most enjoyable part of the job
Senior Microbiologist/Team Leader (Current Employee), North York, ONMay 26, 2012
good team and working together, good management and overall good team.
On call 24hrs a day/7days a week
Whse Mgr. (Former Employee), Concord, OntarioApril 23, 2012
Pros: provided lunch
Cons: long extended hrs.
I worked every long weekend because of their month end inventory....weekend work was the norm.....I know many past employee's now working for other companies. KIK has a unionized work enviorment....I only lasted 1 yrs.
Politics
Maintenance Coordinator (Current Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CANovember 3, 2014
Pros: freelunch
Cons: politics, security and
The hardest part is the politics. Keeping yourself busy is never a question, there is always something to do.
Great Place To Work
Mechanic (Current Employee), Elkhart, INNovember 3, 2014
Pros: safe and comfortable
Cons: ineffective training programs
KIK is a great place to work. It's a safe and comfortable work environment. The work is steady but not overly exerting. The compensation and Benefits for permanent Employees is very good. The management is fair and friendly.
Lots of friendly and enjoyable people to be around
Lab Clerk (Former Employee), Elkhart, INOctober 28, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no benefits
Greet everybody as I came into work, get all my paperwork in order and make a list of all the things that I needed to get done. I learned how to be organized and time management. My co-workers were all hard workers and worked as a team. The hardest part about this job was making sure that all paperwork was done and the testing came out right cause if – more... it didn't then the whole product would have to be done over again. I liked feeling like I was in charge of making sure the right product was being made and how we all worked as a team to get all of our jobs done. – less
Great hours, unorganized, not a great work/life balance at all.
Machine operator, production line work (Former Employee), Elkhart, INOctober 26, 2014
Pros: paid breaks/lunches, hours.
Cons: not enough time off, short breaks.
A typical day at work would be reporting to the production line that you are assigned to by a supervisor and then reporting to the machine you are assigned to by the line leader of the production line. I learned how many aerosol products are made and what steps are taken to ensure the quality of the product. For the most part management is decent but – more... they are also very unorganized, such as certain areas that are supposed to have a supervisor, are without one completely. The hardest part of the job was the hours and working seven days a week mandatory since I had been hired in. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new things and the paycheck. Although it was hard working nonstop, the hours really added up nicely. – less
Liked to work on all aspects of machinery
Maintenance Mechanic (Former Employee), Danville, ILOctober 17, 2014
Very good environment to work in. Good hands on training. Learned a lot about the manufacturing process.
Ok place to work
Lead Compounder (Former Employee), Elkhart, INSeptember 20, 2014
This was an ok place to work. The plant shut down that I worked for. However, they did pay for all the employees to further their education if they chose that route.
productive and fun work environment
Production Worker (Former Employee), Danville, ILSeptember 16, 2014
There was never a dull day at KIK Custom Products. Going in and seeing all the smiles and enjoying some laughs. I learned how to work machines. If you needed any help with anything my co-workers was always right there to help, it was good team work. The hardest part was trying to keep up with productions when something went wrong. The most enjoyable – more... part was accomplishing our daily requirement with having very little to no set backs. – less
A relaxed working environment
Pre weigh Compounder/Forklift operator (Current Employee), Gainesville, GASeptember 15, 2014
Pros: great benefits with health care
Cons: no set standard rate when hired, everyone starts at a different rate even if in the same department.
A typical day at my job would be me completing whatever work order that is needed for the shift.
I learned how to operate both the forklift and handheld scanner.
I think management should do a better job when it comes to employee reviews,promotion, and raises cause there are some who received theirs while their are some who have not even gotten one – more... in years.
They should take their duties more seriously.
The hardest part of my job is when my lead messes up they pin the blame on us for everything, and on top of that we still have to clean up their mistakes.
The most enjoyable part of my job is shipping the chemicals over to the plant. – less
production and forkilift management
production/Forklift driver (Former Employee), Gainesville GASeptember 9, 2014
Pros: there aren't any pros
Cons: there aren't any cons
The environment sucks. The management staff for warehouse are racists which is proven and or the pay sucks. They ask to much of you for very little pay.
They lie to there employee's. Worst company to work for in Gainesville GA......
Grinding manufacturing
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee), Elkhart INSeptember 4, 2014
Trying hard to make money but reliability schedule and turn over of people makes this a challenge.

1 2 3 4