KIK CUSTOM PRODUCTS

KIK CUSTOM PRODUCTS Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fast- pace work place
Pricing and Margin Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 12, 2013
Pros: free lunch, very friendly working environment
Cons: long hours, too far from my home
I will do following things for a typical day at work
-read and reply emails
-request and follow up price and production/ labor information requested to complete price quote requests/ bids from sales team
-perform margin analysis for existing productions and potential business
-pricing forecast for coming quarter, and reconcile price changes from quarter – more... to quarter
-perform purchase price variance analysis for pre-assigned customers

I have gained most of my professional work experience from this job. It provided me with the opportunities to work and communicate with professionals and complete the work in a professional manner.

My co-workers are all very supportive and friendly. we learn from each other's strengths and help each other overcome weaknesses. – less
High paced environment
Shipper/Receiver, International Logistics (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONSeptember 12, 2013
Good overall with benefits. Most people open to new idea's, but getting them introduced is a task. Corporate downsizing to much..
Productive and friendly environment
Annual Drug Product Reviewer/ Analytical Chemist (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONSeptember 2, 2013
Pros: health & safety awards for zero accident workplace
Each day is a hectic and busy day
My techncial writing skills & computer skills were enhanced.
Had a friendly and sincere co-workers.
Management was fair and considerate.
Hardests part of the job-when all the ADP reports of different customers requested on the same date of submission.
When your accomplishment are recognized and worth rewarding.
Very diversed and busy place
Chemist Team Leader (Current Employee), Etobicoke, ONJuly 13, 2013
Pros: safet wise is very secure.
Cons: working long hrs, not much ot
It is a very diversed company involved in manufacturing of different products.
Very busy and team work environment
has employee from different back ground and different culture
Many helpful people
HESS Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Elkhart, INNovember 6, 2012
Even with such a large number of people between 2 plants, there are many people always willing to help each other.
KIk was a productive and fun loving place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Etobicoke, OntarioSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: we were awarded with gifts or free lunches for accident free days.
Cons: there were some long days due to production issues, it was satisfying to be able to resolve issues.
My main taks at work day included preparing schedules for three shift in two Plants whist managing the switchboard.

I had the opportunity to deal with customers and employees. I had to maintain a pleasant personality on both levels.

My co-workers were very co-operative and we had a family atmosphere at work.

The hardest part of the job was to able – more... to make last minute changes to the schedules and cancelling temporary workers due to changes.

I enjoyed greeting customers at the Reception and being satisfied at the end of the day that I was able to complete my day's assigments. – less
WORKING IN QA TO RECONCILIATION AND ISSUE COF A FOR CUSTOMERS
Drug Reconciliator .QA (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 6, 2012
I EXPERIENCED QA SIDE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PRODUCTS INCLUDING ALL CALCULATIONS FOR BULK RECONCILIATION AND CUSTOMER RELATED MATTERS LIKE QUALITY OF PACKAGING AND SUBMIT ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ON A REGULAR BASES.
Productive and very challenging job.
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONAugust 13, 2012
Pros: free lunch
I have learned to praise team members and creates a positive working environment and help increased the productivity by keeping scrap products to minimum..
the most enjoyable part of the job
Senior Microbiologist/Team Leader (Current Employee), North York, ONMay 26, 2012
good team and working together, good management and overall good team.
On call 24hrs a day/7days a week
Whse Mgr. (Former Employee), Concord, OntarioApril 23, 2012
Pros: provided lunch
Cons: long extended hrs.
I worked every long weekend because of their month end inventory....weekend work was the norm.....I know many past employee's now working for other companies. KIK has a unionized work enviorment....I only lasted 1 yrs.
Poor
Production Supervisor - Aerosol products (Former Employee), Elkhart, INJuly 19, 2014
No Communication from upper management. Worse place I ever worked in 33 years of my professional career.
• Responsible for monitoring, preserving and meet the standard of the products manufactured
Machine Operator/Quality Assurance (Current Employee), INJuly 14, 2014
I start my day from work by doing the set up. Meaning checking the the weights of the concentrates to the can. Make sure it has the target weight and put it on a required paper sheets. This has to be done very hours, after i did that i help my co-workers with their designated machines they operate, relieve them for break or if they want to go the rest – more... room. Its an everyday learning experience. – less
It is a job but not a good place to work
Production (Current Employee), Danville, ILJune 27, 2014
Cons: everything
Typical day at work is stressful and the only pleasant thing there is the people who are not in management positions.
fun work place
line leader (Former Employee), Elkhart, INJune 25, 2014
good benifits and good people.clean infiroment,fast paced
its not bad
chemical warehouse/chemical pre weigher (Current Employee), Elkhart, INJune 2, 2014
Pros: good wages
Cons: bad management
its not a bad place to work, its just management isn't the greatest.
OK
Incoming Quality Assurance Inspector (Former Employee), Elkhart, INMay 27, 2014
It was ok but there were too many people in other people's business.
Productive Job
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Elkhart, INMay 21, 2014
A typical day I drive the forklift and transport shipments, since I have been employed at this company they certified me for the forklift as well as offered opportunities for career advancement.
ok
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Gainesville, GAMay 20, 2014
didn't reaaly work here long but a good place to work friendly co workers and good staff
Had Fun
Level 4 filler operator/crew trainer (Former Employee), Danville, ILMay 7, 2014
Pros: could move up in the company after 90 days
Cons: short breaks and temperature varies with the outside temp
My typical work day was always different always had a new job. What i learned from here is the meaning of team work everyone must put forth there all to get a job done. The management was good they always tried to take care of the problems. My co-works always changed didn't know who i would work with that day i enjoyed meeting the people in the factory. – more... The hardest part was getting my filler machine to fill the right amount of air and mix. The part i enjoyed the most was see my accomplishment at the end of each shift. – less
General Manager
Maintenance / Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 15, 2014
Pros: good insurance
Cons: treatment of employees
General Manager treats other management staff very bad. We worked 12 days on and 2 days off. it was a union environment and it was hard to make change within the company.

1 2 3 4