KIK CUSTOM PRODUCTS

KIK CUSTOM PRODUCTS Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fast- pace work place
Pricing and Margin Analyst (Current Employee), Toronto, ONNovember 12, 2013
Pros: free lunch, very friendly working environment
Cons: long hours, too far from my home
I will do following things for a typical day at work
-read and reply emails
-request and follow up price and production/ labor information requested to complete price quote requests/ bids from sales team
-perform margin analysis for existing productions and potential business
-pricing forecast for coming quarter, and reconcile price changes from quarter – more... to quarter
-perform purchase price variance analysis for pre-assigned customers

I have gained most of my professional work experience from this job. It provided me with the opportunities to work and communicate with professionals and complete the work in a professional manner.

My co-workers are all very supportive and friendly. we learn from each other's strengths and help each other overcome weaknesses. – less
High paced environment
Shipper/Receiver, International Logistics (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONSeptember 12, 2013
Good overall with benefits. Most people open to new idea's, but getting them introduced is a task. Corporate downsizing to much..
Productive and friendly environment
Annual Drug Product Reviewer/ Analytical Chemist (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONSeptember 2, 2013
Pros: health & safety awards for zero accident workplace
Each day is a hectic and busy day
My techncial writing skills & computer skills were enhanced.
Had a friendly and sincere co-workers.
Management was fair and considerate.
Hardests part of the job-when all the ADP reports of different customers requested on the same date of submission.
When your accomplishment are recognized and worth rewarding.
Very diversed and busy place
Chemist Team Leader (Current Employee), Etobicoke, ONJuly 13, 2013
Pros: safet wise is very secure.
Cons: working long hrs, not much ot
It is a very diversed company involved in manufacturing of different products.
Very busy and team work environment
has employee from different back ground and different culture
KIk was a productive and fun loving place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Etobicoke, OntarioSeptember 19, 2012
Pros: we were awarded with gifts or free lunches for accident free days.
Cons: there were some long days due to production issues, it was satisfying to be able to resolve issues.
My main taks at work day included preparing schedules for three shift in two Plants whist managing the switchboard.

I had the opportunity to deal with customers and employees. I had to maintain a pleasant personality on both levels.

My co-workers were very co-operative and we had a family atmosphere at work.

The hardest part of the job was to able – more... to make last minute changes to the schedules and cancelling temporary workers due to changes.

I enjoyed greeting customers at the Reception and being satisfied at the end of the day that I was able to complete my day's assigments. – less
WORKING IN QA TO RECONCILIATION AND ISSUE COF A FOR CUSTOMERS
Drug Reconciliator .QA (Former Employee), Toronto, ONSeptember 6, 2012
I EXPERIENCED QA SIDE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR PRODUCTS INCLUDING ALL CALCULATIONS FOR BULK RECONCILIATION AND CUSTOMER RELATED MATTERS LIKE QUALITY OF PACKAGING AND SUBMIT ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS ON A REGULAR BASES.
Productive and very challenging job.
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee), Etobicoke, ONAugust 13, 2012
Pros: free lunch
I have learned to praise team members and creates a positive working environment and help increased the productivity by keeping scrap products to minimum..
the most enjoyable part of the job
Senior Microbiologist/Team Leader (Current Employee), North York, ONMay 26, 2012
good team and working together, good management and overall good team.
On call 24hrs a day/7days a week
Whse Mgr. (Former Employee), Concord, OntarioApril 23, 2012
Pros: provided lunch
Cons: long extended hrs.
I worked every long weekend because of their month end inventory....weekend work was the norm.....I know many past employee's now working for other companies. KIK has a unionized work enviorment....I only lasted 1 yrs.
productive and fun work environment
Production Worker (Former Employee), Danville, ILSeptember 16, 2014
There was never a dull day at KIK Custom Products. Going in and seeing all the smiles and enjoying some laughs. I learned how to work machines. If you needed any help with anything my co-workers was always right there to help, it was good team work. The hardest part was trying to keep up with productions when something went wrong. The most enjoyable – more... part was accomplishing our daily requirement with having very little to no set backs. – less
A relaxed working environment
Pre weigh Compounder/Forklift operator (Current Employee), Gainesville, GASeptember 15, 2014
Pros: great benefits with health care
Cons: no set standard rate when hired, everyone starts at a different rate even if in the same department.
A typical day at my job would be me completing whatever work order that is needed for the shift.
I learned how to operate both the forklift and handheld scanner.
I think management should do a better job when it comes to employee reviews,promotion, and raises cause there are some who received theirs while their are some who have not even gotten one – more... in years.
They should take their duties more seriously.
The hardest part of my job is when my lead messes up they pin the blame on us for everything, and on top of that we still have to clean up their mistakes.
The most enjoyable part of my job is shipping the chemicals over to the plant. – less
production and forkilift management
production/Forklift driver (Former Employee), Gainesville GASeptember 9, 2014
Pros: there aren't any pros
Cons: there aren't any cons
The environment sucks. The management staff for warehouse are racists which is proven and or the pay sucks. They ask to much of you for very little pay.
They lie to there employee's. Worst company to work for in Gainesville GA......
Grinding manufacturing
Human Resources Manager (Current Employee), Elkhart INSeptember 4, 2014
Trying hard to make money but reliability schedule and turn over of people makes this a challenge.
Bad training
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Elkhart, INSeptember 2, 2014
It wa s a rushed process of training and no time for family life.
Company was unionized
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 14, 2014
Pros: good insurance
Cons: would not work with college schedule
Is started out working 8 hrs a day in the warehouse, so I decided to go to college, after applying and actually starting school, the hrs went from 8 hrs a day to 10 hrs a day or even longer some days. I asked them to work around the school schedule but I was to be there 10 hrs or more regardless. Si I chose to look for other opportunities.
If you can do it, do it.
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee), Elkhart, INAugust 5, 2014
Pros: 401k grows at decent rate, more than minimum wage
Cons: poor team-work, management is not the best
Very poor management and team work in this environment. Decent pay if you can stomach standing around for three hours without doing anything.
The people i work with are good folks
Gas House Technician (Current Employee), Danville, ILAugust 5, 2014
Pros: quality an safety contest and rewards holiday and surprize meals.
Cons: cost of insurance
a typical day is 12 hours, a week is no less than 6 days to 7 days. I have learned to be patient and not to worry about things.and
management does their best at working with the workers.
My co-workers are all unique in their own ways.
the hardest part of the job is the overtime
The most of enjoyable part is my co-workers they are very caring to others – more... needs an they all like giving a hand when needed. – less
Poor
Production Supervisor - Aerosol products (Former Employee), Elkhart, INJuly 19, 2014
No Communication from upper management. Worse place I ever worked in 33 years of my professional career.
• Responsible for monitoring, preserving and meet the standard of the products manufactured
Machine Operator/Quality Assurance (Current Employee), INJuly 14, 2014
I start my day from work by doing the set up. Meaning checking the the weights of the concentrates to the can. Make sure it has the target weight and put it on a required paper sheets. This has to be done very hours, after i did that i help my co-workers with their designated machines they operate, relieve them for break or if they want to go the rest – more... room. Its an everyday learning experience. – less
It is a job but not a good place to work
Production (Current Employee), Danville, ILJune 27, 2014
Cons: everything
Typical day at work is stressful and the only pleasant thing there is the people who are not in management positions.

1 2 3 4