Kijiji is a star performer within the eBay Classifieds portfolio and the number 1 online Classifieds site in Canada, with more than 3X the traffic of the next largest competitor.
Kijiji receives nearly 10 million unique visitors every month (~40% of all Canadian internet users) and has over 4 1/2 million live classifieds listings. We have succeeded because we think and behave like an aggressive start-up and we hire the best and brightest people.
View a testimonial from one our many satisfied customers here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN4AA-1R-NA
We’re growing and looking for a French Bilingual Account Manager to join our Kijiji-rific team!
Hip and fun downtown office and work environment with easy TTC access.
Great perks including monthly metropass, health benefits and free exotic lunch Fridays!
So, what you will be doing:
- Providing solid client relationship management by acting as a true business partner to auto’s dealers across Canada
- Ensuring the clients are aware of how to best utilize the site and take advantage of their online advertising solutions on Kijiji
- Making product and service recommendations that increase the value of the Kijiji Autos product through effective qualifying and needs analysis
- Communicating to a high standard with clients at all levels of the business via phone and email
- Preparing regular sales reports forecasting accurate pipeline and opportunity expansion in CRM (Salesforce)
- Developing and implementng strategic sales plans to achieve business and personal goals
- Achieving and exceeding account retention, renewal and revenue growth goals
- Delivering sales presentations to key clients in coordination with maintaining relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Monitoring, evaluating and countering competitor activity and products
What you need to need have:
- Bilingual - Fluent in French and English
- Understanding of the dealership based automotive business (preferred but not necessary)
- Sales Skills -cultivating relationships, negotiating/closing business, objection handling, needs analysis
- Outstanding communication skills - clarity in all forms of communication; written, verbal and presentation
- Background in web based advertising – SEO, and SEM, banners, web search, digital media etc.
- Computer savvy skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook are important.
- Previous use an a CRM system would be an advantage – Salesforce.com preferred
- Project and Process Skills - understanding and management of the sales process, forecasting ability
- Previous experience buying, selling or listing on Kijiji is a necessity
- Knowledge of the other players in the online automotive marketing space is a nice to have
Indeed - 21 months ago
Kijiji is a star performer within the eBay Classifieds portfolio and the number 1 online Classifieds site in Canada, with more than 3X the...