Kiewit Employee Review

terrible moral
concrete finisher (Current Employee) –  mildred lk ab.24 April 2014
We are treated like we're just a number. The management is the big problem with this place. Management has a hard time not letting the power they have go to thier heads. If youre hard up for a job than this is the place to go for a filler job. This place is no good for your mental health. Everything you ever learned any where else does not apply here. This is a good place to work if you know nothing about the industry and are just starting out in your career.
Pros
decent pay, when they didnt mess it up
Cons
having to do things the hard way, not doing things the right way the first time. they like to play, games

Other Kiewit Employee Reviews

great place to work overall
Millwright Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Marystown, NL11 February 2018
Great place to work overall. Great benefits and atmosphere was great. The site was close to my home like within driving distance so that was a plus for me. great overall!
Hardest Part is also the fun part of the job...a personal choice.
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Laval, QC9 February 2018
Hardest part is balancing life and work. But if you are ok travelling, there is no problem! Project work is actually the best part. So, it is up to you to determine how you want to balance it all.

If family is mobile, it can greatly help.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kiewit. Our community is ready to answer.