KIDS & COMPANY

KIDS & COMPANY Employee Reviews

Great work place.
Early Childhood Educator (Current Employee) –  Dartmouth, NSOctober 6, 2015
Great environment to work in and great employers to work for. I enjoy coming to work everyday. I have worked for this company for 2+ years and have really enjoyed my time here.
folding clothing, refill stock, talk to custmer when need help
Support the development of learning strategies (Former Employee) –  30 finch ave eastJuly 15, 2014
I would in to work 8 am until 4 pm I work 7.5 hour in total during my co-op stay with this company
Pros
n/a
Cons
7.5
standard
Early Childhood Educator (Current Employee) –  Toronto OnFebruary 17, 2014
I enjoy working with my co- Workers and we have lots of fun during the day.
Love my job :)
Supply Early Childhood Educator (Current Employee) –  KingstonJanuary 16, 2014
A typical day at work starts out that we get to work, swipe in, and go to our classrooms. The children arrive, and you're being mauled by a bunch of babies, with the best staff in the world. I have learned a lot from my job and I absolutely would recommend someone to work here. My management staff is awesome, anything you need help with in any aspect, they are willing to accommodate you. All of my coworkers are excellent at what they do and extremely kind. Hardest part of my job is debating whether I want it to be my turn for diapers or for cleaning the babies up after lunch. The best part of my job is that I am actually excited to go to work and miss it when I have a day off.
challenging working environment
Part-time Custodian (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABDecember 16, 2013
I was a custodian at a daycare. It was a challenging environment to work in as teachers and kids often stayed late waiting for some of the parents to come and pick up their kids.

Some of the rooms were often very untidy with toys all over, making it difficult to clean them. Some of the rooms also had things like paint, glue and sunscreen on the floor, which made it difficult to wash.

The hardest part of the job was issues with the rooms as far as mopping them went. The easiest part of the job was that it was the same routine every day.
Pros
the same daily routine
Cons
challenging to clean
great company
Student Assistant (Former Employee) –  160 Bloor street East Toronto, ONMay 11, 2013
everyone is nice
learning about the child behaviours
having to spend time with the kids
Pros
kids are wonderful
Cons
not getting payed
Keeps you on your toes.
Early Childhood Assistant (internship) (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJanuary 4, 2013
A typical day at this centre was coming in the room in the morning and doing a head count. Then we shifted to an activity. Before morning snack we would do bathroom break and diaper chanes. We would then serve first snack and after that we would get ready to go outside (wearther permitting). Coming back we would do another bathroom break and diaper changes. Moving on to lunch and then nap time. After nap time we do another bathroom break and diaper changes and then sit down for second snack; when done snack we head back outside. Re-entering from outside we would have another bathroom break and diaper changes; then have free play until pick up.

Want to know more about KIDS & COMPANY?

Ask a question