Company: Kids & Company
Seeking: Contract Head Cook - potential to become full time
Contract: July 28th - August 8th
Kids & Company is one of Canada's fastest growing companies. We have 57 sites across the country. We are a corporately linked childcare, which means that companies purchase memberships to use our services. Our benefits include no late fees, guaranteed spots and an enriching and inclusive environment.
We offer many different programs; including Alpha Mania, Mini Masters, Munchkinetics and KIDCO KITCHEN! We take our food very seriously and take every opportunity to educate our families about nutritious family style dining.
- Cooking for children daily by following the KidCo Kitchen menu
- Comfortable cooking for allergy considerations
- Ensuring that the kitchen is stocked with necessary supplies and equipment
- Communicating with Chief Food Ambassador and Site Director
- Dishes and general kitchen cleaning
- Professional cooking experience required
- Food Handler's Certificate
- Willing to obtain police and medical clearances
- Ability to lift approximately 50 pounds
- Independent, self-starter
- Attention to detail
Please send in your resume to the email link or visit our website at www.kidsandcompany.com for submission instructions.
You cover letter should include:
- Available start date
- Hourly wage expectations
- Outline your professional cooking experience
- Outline any experience cooking for children or for individuals with allergies
Thank you for your interest in Kids & Company. Please note that only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.