Who is Kids and Company?
Kids and Company is a corporate sponsored childcare and our philosophy revolves around the idea that we want to provide a positive work/life balance for our clients. We provide full time, part time and emergency child care. Kids and Company is seeking Early Childhood Educators to become a part of our family in a permanent capacity.
What differentiates Kids and Company from other day care centres?
• We are constantly growing and opening up new sites all across Canada. Currently, we have 75 day care centers in 7 different provinces! This means that new positions are opening up all the time and our employees are growing with us.
• We have great programs like Munchkinetics! This program involves physical activities that utilize the body as well as the mind!
• Our employees have the ability to transfer locations! If we have openings in any of our centers, YOU have an opportunity to transfer to them (qualifications permitting). As an employee with Kids and Company, we allow you to apply first.
• Your career is important and Kids and Company offers unlimited opportunity for growth! Our staff consists of Early Childhood Assistants, Early Childhood Educators, Assistant Directors, Directors-in-training, Site Directors and beyond the day care into our head office!
• We love to bring a positive work/life balance to our clients and we do the same for our employees! Kids and Company offers discounted child care, which means that our employees receive a 35% discount on child care, within any of our centres, as well as 20 emergency back up days.
• We offer 80% coverage on medical and dental expenses for all of our full time employees after 6 months.
• We value our employees’ thoughts and opinions! We have a forum in which your voice can be heard, allowing YOU to contribute to the growth and development of Kids and Company and your career and well being as a whole!
How do I apply?
If you are interested in a child care position within an organization that provides child care discounts, health benefits, feedback, freedom, development and unique programs, then Kids & Company is for you! It is a place where YOU can foster your skills and experience in order to grow in the child care field. For further information, please visit our website at www.kidsandcompany.com or follow us on twitter (@kidcocareers) and facebook (Kids & Company Careers).
Kids & Company is an equal opportunity employer. Everyone is encouraged to apply, however, only those
applicants chosen to move forward will be contacted. – less