Help the Kidney Foundation of Canada fund kidney disease research and educational programs.
We are looking for consultants to find businesses interested in hosting clothes donation drop boxes on their premises.
We are looking for individuals living in or close by the following cities:
Collingwood / Wasaga Beach / Elmvale
Alliston / Angus
Orangeville / Shelburne / Caledon
Keswick / Georgina / Sutton
Uxbridge / Port Perry
Beaverton / Fenelon Falls
Midland / Penetanguishene
Our ideal consultants:
- are motivated & customer service-oriented
- have sales experience, preferably B2B, with a wide circle of contacts in their community
- are personable with a polished presentation
- have basic knowledge of Word and email softwares
The job entails:
- researching & approaching potential host businesses in person
- following up as often as needed to meet with the decision makers
- preparing hosting agreement
- liaising with the office to ensure delivery of the donation drop boxes
- ensuring hosts are happy with the service we deliver
Our consultants work at their pace and choose their hours. They must have their own phone & computer, and their own transportation with a valid driver ID. Our consultants work on contract and are compensated by commission.
For more information call Chantale Gagnon, Operations Manager 705-733-5250.