The program targets students from grade 1 to grade 6.
Working hours: 3:30PM to 6:00PM Monday to Friday.
We offer a very structured program: homework for the first 30 minutes and chess / Art / board games at the end. Salary: $14/hour.
After School Program teacher Job Description:
- Develop and instruct enrichment activities (educational) for children and youth, including short-term and long-term plans for the class.
- Monitor student progress and needs as appropriate.
- Responsible for ordering, preparing, and documenting delivery of healthy snacks as needed.
- Provide education in the areas of Reading, Math, Science, Nutrition, Technology and Homework.
- Make it fun!
- High level of energy
- Always smiling
- Engaging the children in a short period of time
- Demonstrated involvement and commitment to the youth community.
- Experience (volunteer/paid) working with youth.
- Good administrative and supervisory skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of workshop activities and curricula.
- Experience teaching enrichment content to children and/or youth.
Indeed - 11 months ago