KIA

KIA Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good job for a kid or someone going to school.
Lot Attendant (Former Employee), Clarksville, INJuly 3, 2015
Pros: I worked with few people, and I was to myself alot.
Cons: There was no advacement opportunities or benefits.
I was a car washer for when someone bought a car so it didn't require any experience. I didn't much from this job, just that I needed to make money and this was a way to do that.
very productive and fun working environment amongst workers
manufacturer (Former Employee), Hwasung, KoreaJune 11, 2015
I worked both day&night shift 12hours a day.
i have learnt how co co-operate with the other workers more efficiently and time management skills.
the people i've worked with had a great sense of humour ad enjoyed the job alot and was really active troughout the within and outside of the working hours(Example: played sports at the 1hr break everyday)
Hardest part of the job at the beginning was to stay awake and alert and let my body used to the changing shift.
I really enjoyed with productive and active atmosphere which made the time fly fast.
Productive and fun
Filing (Former Employee), Mentor, OHJune 4, 2015
Pros: very flexiable
Cons: benifits
A typical day at work for Kia when I was filing I would have to say was fun. I was able to listen to music and work at my own pace since I was new to it. I learned many skills. I am now an organized person from working there.
Sales, Grind, Hussle
Sales consultant (Former Employee), BeavertonMay 2, 2015
The people I worked with were very cool. We ended up getting new management that came in and cut the pay making it impossible to make more than minimum wage. The right dealership with the right management would be awesome though. The product sells itself.
It's not a bad place to work
Internet Sales Manager (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAApril 26, 2015
Pros: potential to make high commisions
Cons: 16 hour days, benefits were really expensive
Working a Kia was tough, as is most dealerships. In order to make money in sales you have to be there all the time. The people were great to work with and everyone got along.
Challenging and fun
Car Sales Executive (Current Employee), Johannesburg, GPOctober 8, 2014
Pros: working with cars and people
Cons: lack of scope
I am at work from 07h30 to 18h00 every day, where I deal with the public on a face to face bases, and telephonically. I also do evaluations on vehicles and advise my clients financially.
I always work well with my colleagues, and get along well with management.
I am a motoring enthusiast and therefore enjoy my job as I deal with cars on a daily basis.
The worst part of my job is the lack of scope.
Interesting job where you get to know many different kinds of people
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Lawrence, KSOctober 1, 2014
Pros: getting to meet interseting people
Cons: long hours
This is a nice company to work for, the people are nice, the management staff has a great sense of humor which make the work atmosphere fun and exciting. The hours are long and very demanding.
productive
Team Leader (Current Employee), West Point, GAJuly 23, 2014
Very fast paste. Highly demanding job.
Be able to make quick and good decision.
Interesting place to work
Administrative Assistant & Bookkeeper (Former Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 15, 2014
Cons: no benefits, owner/manager was rarely there. despite my length of time at the company, no raise was ever offered or approved.
I answered the phone, took messages and made multiple appointments. Responsible for the personal and business bookkeeping, accounting, and taxes for numerous companies and the companies' owners.Worked in a fast paced and busy office so I learned how to become an accurate and multi-tasked person, which I am extremely good at and enjoy very much. handled any problems that came up, and made sure that everything ran smoothly. I posted daily for each company their receipts and during tax time I also helped filing taxes for them and multiple others.
KIA Business environment
Management accountant (Current Employee), DammamMarch 4, 2014
KIA Aljabr is leading automotive business in KSA, Aljabr have acquired KIA from previous sole which was at Financial distress and Aljabr have successfully moved KIA from the distress zone by increasing its share in the market and make identifiable by potential customers
KIA employees are from different nationalities which had helped me to know how to deal with different cultures.
we at KIA Aljabr are working together toward achieving highest market share every on in KIA knows his duties and responsibilities toward the business
As I am management accountant supervisor at KIA my duties to identify potential error as fast as possible prepare contingency plans also the most complex part of my job is to find the ideal solution for errors & problems but it become the enjoyable parts when I solve it
Lucrative Opportunity
Automobile Salesperson (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: high energy, enthusiastic environment
Cons: long hours
A typical day at work consisted of long hours, but they go by fast when you stay busy, race to the phone and race to serve customers. The hardest part of the job was to overcome any rejection, that is a part of sales, to keep a positive attitude no matter what is going on in your life. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was capturing the attention of my customers in the demonstration, working alongside managers, then seeing my paycheck! I also was selected to train new people. What I learned is that, with enough determination to succeed, and the right opportunity, rewards do come!
Review
Service Advisor (Current Employee), round rock, txOctober 18, 2013
Long hours. Good bosses. Fun customers. Great locations. Nice new building. clean.
need to slow down and do cars right the frist time
painter /pdr (Current Employee), GASeptember 4, 2013
Pros: health care
Cons: rotating shifts
good place to workexcept the rotating shifts. great coworkers
Car sales
Salesman (Former Employee), Elizabethtown, KYJuly 8, 2013
Working for the Montgomery Brothers is an experiance.......A bad one.
Good Workplace
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), West Point, GAJune 10, 2013
Fast paced environment. Management was good. Learned the use of many tools.
Good environment
QC manager Foootwear (Current Employee), DONGGUAN ChinaJuly 15, 2012
Pros: compay provide
Cons: 8 hrs only per day
This is a challenge able job to deal with fty but i am enjoy to work this, and b co worker are cooperative well, I learned a lot how to deal with factor if there is quality issue and delivery,
Interesting job learned something new everyday
Service tech (Former Employee), Cartersville, GAApril 4, 2012
Great company with good pay and benefits Managers were laid back and allowed overtime whenever available
productive and workout center
Team Member (Current Employee), West Point, GAApril 4, 2012
Pros: good place to work
Cons: short brakes
They take time to train all empoyles are on same scale of pay by the months of services. They have all services for the employer this includes: work out center, store, hospital, lunch room, bank. They have good benifits with medical, dental, and life insurance. They also have 401k.
mto bom para trabalhar
Vendedor (Former Employee), IpatingaJuly 21, 2015
Pros: uma grande marca
Cons: fechou na cidade de Ipatinga
Uma empresa, com grandes benefícios, plano de saúde, alimentação, local agradável com ar cond.
Colegas que sabia por que estava ali trabalhando, sabia o que queria.
Buen Ambientes de Trabajo.
Asesor De Repuestos (Former Employee), Cali, VACMay 7, 2015
Pros: Coomeva
Cons: Acato las Políticas de la Empresa
- Convivencia Armónica.
- Identificación, Clasificación y Inventario de Repuestos.
- KIA - Auto Orión - Avda 3 Nte No 34-46.
- Sana Convivencia.