KIA Motors Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Nice clean brand new shop to work in
Head Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB14 October 2016
Being lead tech I was responsible for shop set up as well mentoring the other two apprentices there. As a dealership we were required to fix every aspect of a vehicle as well as a preventive maintenance programme. Here I was able to hone my diagnostic abilities an my electrical skills as each vehical through the door went through me for initial inspection. One the most enjoyable experiences there was the after hour baseball an hockey teams they had
good
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toronto Zoo, ON24 May 2016
good place to work flexible hours good team good management good for students. Good use of skills in accounting get to learn a lot about financing
Not my thing
Lot Boy (Former Employee) –  Maple Ridge, BC30 January 2015
Although i worked with friends i dis like the environment of working in a car dealership, it almost seems like you are always the one blamed. also theirs no real challenge to being a lot boy i like working hands on and doing something you can be proud of after.
Pros
relaxed
Cons
the people you work with/pecking order
Fun productive
Shipping & Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON7 January 2015
this was a fun productive workplace and I enjoyed working there a lot ! I would work there again . I loved the management and my team. The employees made coming to work more enjoyable.
Fun-loving family oriented place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON13 February 2013
I enjoyed working for the family of Kia Motors. The day went by as we all worked together as a team. We succeeded our goals as we worked together and set aside our differences.No ill-treated you there and everyone had respect for each other. I loved working there but I need a full-time occupation,where I can exceed more into my job and try to make the day pleasant for all of the employees.
Pros
lunches on saturday, everyone is professional
Cons
late closing, very low wage.
Very comfortable and warm atmosphere.
Sales and Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC11 November 2012
Salary and work life balance together make it not worth the long hours.
Great place to work. Very motivational PDC Manager
Parts Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mississauga18 September 2012
Good company, great people. The salary could be better, and this would stop the high turn over rate. Its advanced workplace mentality. You have to want to work there and show your stuff to be accepted. Its a good business plan. If I owned it I would run it the same way
Pros
great team members
Cons
high turn over rate