The Senior Network Administrator is responsible for 2nd and higher levels of technical support and troubleshooting, project co-ordination, task planning and implementation, network security administration, systems capacity management, and reporting. Other components would include project management, coaching and mentoring to help the other Network staff members to grow together. In a more general vein, there will occasionally be staff training of other IT staff, super users, user training and/or documentation as required.
- Maintain, monitor, and support all WAN, LAN, Servers, PCs, Cisco Equipment, Client-server applications and all communications-related system. Project implementation will include the execution of the project specification, unit and system testing, user training, and system and user documentation
- Protect IT security vulnerability and recommend for the improvements
- Control and monitor end-user’s request for service
- Conduct usage analysis of networks to determine future network upgrades and equipment
- Work with technology suppliers to continuously find ways on improving KCI technology
- Provide on-call and/or off-hours support for operational systems when required
- Complete PO & Invoice payment process, including fixed assets
Skills / Knowledge / Experience / Education Required
- Work-related college diploma or Computer Science degree
- Technically knowledgeable and constantly keeping abreast of market evolutions
- CCNA – Cisco Certified Network Administrator completed or examination ready
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in enterprise FTP, TCP/IP, IIS, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008/2012, SQL 2005/2008/2012/2014, Client-server, web-based technology, Exchange 2007/2010/2013), Cisco firewalls, Spam/Virus filter (IronPort & FireEye), web filter(PaloAlto), Cisco routers, network topology, switches and hubs, CISCO IOS, IBM/NetApp SAN and Blackberry Enterprise server (BES)
- Ability to analyze network traffic
- Experience with enterprise wide desktop application updates (MS Office) and mass deployment
- Experience in a large multi-protocol, multi-lingual(English/French/Korean), multi-location, multi-domain environment with 200+ users
- Enterprise class server builds using RAID 0, 1, 5 (SATA/SCSI)
- Experience in enterprise WAN, LAN with remote access, Ethernet switching, and terminal servers
- Working knowledge in enterprise WIFI with WPA/WEP and AP configurations
For consideration, all applications must be received no later than Monday, July 25th 2014
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies or phone calls please.
Kia Motors Corporation is part of the Hyundai-Kia Automotive Group, the fourth-largest automaker in the world. With its worldwide...