Keywest Projects is a growing organization with an immediate requirement for a Project Manager whose primary role will be to work closely with Keywest clients to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and budgets. This is a leadership role within Keywest which requires the ability to build project teams, provide project direction, manage client expectations, and assist in company development and initiatives that represent our core vision of quality and value to the industry.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing project deliverables such as: framing documents, PEP’s, DBM’s, man-hour projections, cost estimates, project schedules, project deliverables, cost management, quality control and checking. Other responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Determine and manage client and project expectations
- Balance and track project scope, cost and schedule
- Align man-hour projections and project resource requirements
- Client and project team interface and communication
- Coordinate client and team meetings for key project check points
- Direction to project engineer for efficient project execution and discipline coordination
- Responsible for final approval on various project deliverables including PEPs, DBMs, schedules, estimates, reports, procurement bid lists/SS, RFQ’s/RFP’s, etc.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
- Develop/deliver progress reports, proposals, required documentation, and presentations
- Advance best practices and tools for project execution and management
- Direct and manage project development and conduct project reviews and closeouts
- Provide direction and mentoring to project team
- Ensure legislated and client specified codes, standards and regulations are closely followed
In addition to at least 10 years of oil and gas industry, including 3 years experience in managing Canadian Upstream type projects; wellsites, pipelines and central facilities (CPF) with an EPCM or producer company, the eligible candidate will possess the following:
- Relevant experience in engineering and managing natural gas and oil facilities projects
- Knowledge of applicable provincial, federal and industry codes and regulations
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- A proven ability to organize and plan; time management, project planning and deliverables
- Superior PM skills in Scope, Cost Control, Scheduling, Resource planning and Execution
- The ability to work with a multidisciplinary team including Process, Project, Regulatory, Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Instrumentation, Controls, Project Administration/Services, QC, Procurement and Construction Management
- A desire to be a strong team player and contributor in a dynamic, quality focused organization
Keywest believes in growing careers as a team through opportunity and success and offers a fast paced and challenging work environment in an organization that values and encourages quality. We offer competitive remuneration, a bonus program and benefits packages, along with development opportunities that align with individual career plans. We create an environment where people can capitalize on their strengths and develop additional capabilities.
Please submit your resume through our careers page: http://www.keywestprojects.ca/keywest/careers.php
We will contact only those applicants with whom we wish to arrange a follow up interview.
Keywest provides Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Management services to upstream and mid-stream oil and gas producers, in...