KEYSTONE Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
IT COOL
Assistant/ Driver (Former Employee), Kansas City, KSJanuary 13, 2015
WELL THE JOB WAS OK TO MUCH BACK STABBING WAS GOING ON IS THEY DONT WATCH OUT FOR THE EMPLOYEE ENOUGH FOR ME
Wouldn't recommend to others..
General Laborer (Former Employee), Easton, PAJanuary 12, 2015
Its a job with a steady income but it shouldn't be anything planned for long-term. Management
Very nice company to work for. Very good job security.
Driver (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 20, 2014
Punched in at 4am, broke down incoming trucks with auto parts on pallets. matched up parts with invoice orders. Loaded are trucks according to stops. We all helped each other to get the long route trucks out first. It gave me skills that I didn't have before I worked for keystone.
forklift operator
Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Orlando, FLDecember 15, 2014
Pros: kept busy
Cons: limited space for storing merchandise.
normal daily activities, loading and unloading in a timely fashion. Making sure all shelves are stocked. Merchandise accounted for at all times. Good supervisors. Customer pick up transfers of merchandise. Taking care of sales carts, returns, unloading.
Work areas
General Utility Worker/Quality Control (Former Employee), Rainbow City, ALNovember 3, 2014
Pros: good health benefits
Cons: had a point system .
Keystone had two work areas .A raw side where the unprocessed meat was being prepared. The cooked side where the meat was cooked and packed.
i glag to know that i am in hotel industry ,lots of things i have to learn to prosper in life.smartly heard working is my pation .
food production (Former Employee), cookOctober 10, 2014
hotel industry is my home and cooking is my passion .i wants to learn lots of cooking style and tech-nicks to move fast .how to clean my slf and how to clean my department .and how to make good foods as per the guest requirement .be very much friendly with my gust and how to deal with it.in last i will say that perfectness is the motto of success
different types of welding good employees to work with
Welder/Operator (Current Employee), Roseburg, OregonOctober 4, 2014
Pros: diverse types of work
Cons: unstable no long term work available constant layoffs
Convey-Keystone is a fairly good company to work for but the work is not steady and often times unpredictable the layoffs are often to long due to the lack of work overall the company is a good company other than a few problems with keeping employees steadily working.
Terminal at JAX Ports
Site Construction Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 25, 2014
Great company and good people. Required TWIC card for access.
need to be very outgoing and have patients
House Assistant (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MIAugust 30, 2014
I open up in the morning. I make sure coffee is made, cups and lids are stocked. I also make sure plastic wear is stocked along with paper plates and bowels. Make sure there is plenty of sugar and cream. unlock rooms that clients are allowed to use. keep the house clean. if clients need something I give it to them if applicable.
Great work place!! I love my clients;)
CLF (Former Employee), 940 E Park DrJuly 29, 2014
Pros: it was close to my house, a lot of overtime
Cons: couldn't leave for lunch breaks
I go to work and clean, because my clients would be sleep. In the am I would shower them, feed them and give out meds. I may take some out to the movies, appointments,shopping. I learn more about my clients disabilities and there medications they take. I love my co-workers and my clients! We was a big happy family. The hardest part of my job is when one of my clients had a behavior out burst in public. The best part of my job is to see my clients happy...
Community Service
Volunteer (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 29, 2014
This is not an actual job. Rather, a small board of teenagers working together to improve the quality of their local community
Poor Management and service excellence
Mental Health Counselor (Former Employee), Newport News, VAJune 19, 2014
Pros: short work commute
Cons: poor communication
Maintaining safety and welfare of residents of all ages, facilitating daily activities and medicaid groups. High risk of injury do to the culture of residents serviced.
Not enough pay
Part Time Driver (Former Employee), Sellersburg, INMay 5, 2014
Cons: long hours, low pay
Long Hours sometime 14 to 16 hours a day
low pay but plenty of overtime
management didn't care
no advancement
Great pay
Packer/Picker (Former Employee), Baker Hill, ALMarch 28, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: pay
You worked long hours some where short. Some people where easy to get along with as long as you stayed to your self you where ok. I learned that hard work pays off.the hardest part about this job is that you worked with your hands and in the long run you have a lot of people end up with carpel tunnel in there wrist and artiritis. for working in the cold. the most enjoyable part would be pay day.
productive and hard work place
Dock Worker (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCFebruary 26, 2014
Learned working in trucks are very hot or freezing, great work out, just have to be to get the job done.
Good Company to work
Fiber Glass Engineer (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 19, 2014
Keystone Engineer is a great and comfortable place to work. I would go in by 6am, break at 9:30am, continued working til 12pm and would work til 2:30pm depending if we had to stay later or not. very professional, management is very supportive and hands on with the material we build.
workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Eagan, MNJanuary 27, 2014
I started my day at 6:00am, the start thing I did was get all the resident up, dress and ready for meals. I enjoyed working seniors. Thing I didn't like about the job is that I had to work on weekends
Television
Employee (Former Employee), Mableton, GAJanuary 10, 2014
The hardest part of this job is trying to keep up with the packages.
productive workplace
Mental Health Counselor (Former Employee), Newport News, VAJanuary 7, 2014
productive workplace, management available to help, lsdlkfsd
bad management
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Kansas City, MODecember 20, 2013
each and every team lead or manager is only thinking about overtaking the power and getting the others fired but don't pay attention to their current department's needs