KEYSTONE Employee Reviews

Innovate young company
Group Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  North WestJanuary 4, 2016
External Sales Management, managing Merchants and Construction accounts, covering the North West and West Yorkshire. Dealing with customers face to face, whist attending regular management and review meetings with other colleagues.
Office management
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Boerne, TXJanuary 3, 2016
Enjoy overall management of small International company as the importer of garage security systems. Daily invoicing, AR/AP. Packaging and distribution via ups, and Fed Ex. Bank deposits,ect.. Company closed doors due to retirement.
Was a dynamic environment
Tester / Test Lead (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, IndiaOctober 7, 2015
Was a excellent experence working with keystone solutions ltd. The people were very friendly. HR was very creative in keeping the intrest of the employees by organizing different fun activities during different holiday seasons.
Great Group of People
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 28, 2015
Good Company. Treats their employees very well. Also have great manufacturing lines. They have been in the industry for a long time, and know their products well. They are very well respected in the community.
Phoenix
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bromley, LondonSeptember 11, 2015
Phoenix is a fantastic place to work!! It is a very diverse company. The work life balance is fantastic and the facilities for staff are very good.
safe work environment and workflow
labor (Former Employee) –  HoustonAugust 20, 2015
Typical day working for Keystone, starts at 7 am. You learned the responsibility of being 15 minutes early to load up all the tools and walk to the job site. Management makes sure everyone is being productive and everything is safe for workers. The workers help one another thats part of the workflow that goes on in keystone. hardest part of the job is the heat.
work place
Lead Material Handler-Linde Cryogenics (Former Employee) –  Catoosa, OKJuly 29, 2015
Great place to work I was able to train some great employees while working at Royal.I really wasn't able to learn anything there I was there to train individuals on how to ship and receive items.
Pros
great people
Cons
No room to grow
LKQ
Inside Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  massachusettsJuly 27, 2015
This company has increased my knowledge of understanding how the automotive business works from a customer view all the way to the manufacturing perspective.
good co-workers
Driver (Former Employee) –  Poway, CAJuly 14, 2015
a very busy enviroment always in hurry to deliver car parts to dealerships or indepented shops.good co-workers always stayed busy
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Intense and fast workplace environment.
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJuly 9, 2015
Intense and fast workplace environment. You manage your time and schedule. Focus in provide your best to the families and the company. My co-worker were very professional. The hardest part was the volume of documentation and services that we provide. The best part was my schedule.
very busy
Parts puller (Former Employee) –  Greenville, MIJune 26, 2015
I learned how to drive a hi-lo. The supervisor was more worried about his phone than employees. The hardest part was to pull parts when there was no baskets. I really didn't enjoy my job there.
Pros
Steady work
Cons
Seven days a week
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mankato, MNJune 19, 2015
A typical work day at the memory care unit included helping residents with transfers, assisting them with meals, as well as, getting them ready for bed. I also tidied up their room, and did their laundry. I charted the residents bowel and bladder habits, and reported to the charge nurse if there was a change in the resident behavior. I had knowledgeable co-workers who worked as a team. The hardest part of the job was when we were short staffed. The most enjoyable part of the job was distracting residents so they didn't think about wanting to go home.
Pros
Parking garage for employees
Cons
No hand santizers in the hallway
productive and busy environment
Molder (Former Employee) –  Goshen, INJune 11, 2015
Typical day was clean the molding after they molded. I learnt alot on how RVs are put together. management was fair. Loved working with my co-workers. Hardest part of the job was having to have our arms raised above our heads sometimes for a long periods of times. Enjoyable part was my co-workers.
Pros
the pay
Cons
Great Work Place to be in and all staff are more like Family then anything else
Pallitiser (Former Employee) –  Coominya, QLDMay 28, 2015
Great place to work in easy to get along with people. may get rushed at times but no different to any other job. good pay. Great management.
Pros
Great work environment. and its all airconed
Cons
Inconsistent shift lengths
good workplace
Labourer (Current Employee) –  London, ENGApril 28, 2015
easy job
good hours
nice break
nearly from my place
my supervisor is a good guy
i learn how is to clean and restore the wall
i work on a heights,with the crane
Pros
good hours
Cons
management
IT Support Analyst
IT Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  Colchester, ENGFebruary 4, 2015
Great company to work for! The training is in-depth and well structured and the the staff are well selected with experts in each area willing to help at a drop of a hat. The company rewards handwork and effort as much as it does results and provides members of staff incentives to achieve more (ranging from promotions to increase in salary... oh and free fruit, coffee, and pizza!). It truly is a enterprise that has scope that is well deserved and has gone from strength to strength in the short space of 13 years.

Despite their growth.. they remain loyal and personally care about each individual (past & present) that has past through their doors, staff and clients alike. The atmosphere is enthusiastic, positive, creative, and intelligent; that encourages debate and discussion on all matters.. big or small. Each individual is respected and treated fairly and all matters are dealt with in a professional manner.

During the period that I spent with them.. I really felt at home. Although I faced some challenging health issues the management and the staff (particularly my immediate team) were sympathetic and empathetic towards my needs. Even after my employment ended, members of staff and management continue to stay in touch and remain friendly with me.

I would recommend Keystone to anybody who has a keen interest in IT and wants to kick-start their career. Particularly university graduates; but providing you have a thirst for knowledge and a desire to learn the product... anybody is welcome at Keystone!
Pros
being treated fairly, friendly atmosphere, on-going training and insentives, democratic spirit.
Cons
i honestly can't think of one.
Great diverse and fun environment
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJanuary 31, 2015
Keystone tutoring allowed me to interact with the community, and reach out to students ranging from pre-k to 8th grade in helping them further their education. There was a never a time in where there was nothing to accomplish, and every day was the start of something new.
Pros
worked with students, activities, snacks provided
Cons
not enough time to hold meetings
funny nice people to be around
Community Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAJanuary 28, 2015
I support people with disabilies i help them get through daily life such as bathing eating excrise cleaning.i also support them in doctors appointments and evenout in community patience is the key with most people take your time all co worker are friendly and helpful the hardest part is dealing with outbust the most enjoyable is seeing them have fun and smile
Pros
smoke breaks tv light cleaning computer internet
Production Work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Camilla, GAJanuary 27, 2015
A typical day at work would be coming into the production floor and cleaning the chicken, and boxing and shipping as well

Management has always been on site

The hardest part of the Job was getting the chickens from the live Ben, and than cutting their heads to make them into the chicken

The most enjoyable part of the job was when, we had to sit down and have the discussions about what is going on in the job force, and around the facility.
Productive and great company to work for
banquet server (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 23, 2015
A typical day at my job is going in to sign in for the banquet. Go find one of my banquet managers, get a BEO , a BEO is a paper that tells us what we are serving , who may have allergies, what time the event starts, etc. What I have learned being a banquet server is that serving anywhere you go to serve you will find easy people to serve and the difficult people who aren't happy with anything you do. Ive also learned in Banquet serving that you have to be clean cut, tidy, presentable, making sure your customers are always happy because the customers are ALWAYS comes first. Some of my co-workers are awesome, some like to try and be the boss and boss others around. Ive made some awesome friends at my job. I love when i see my co-workers that are my friends. The hardest part of the job is when everyone is not knowing what to do sometimes because sometimes we have more than one banquet manager trying to tell us what to do and sometimes they both don't agree on what we are in the middle of doing. The most enjoyable part of the job is hearing a customer telling me I am very sweet and caring , and to see their happy faces when I am doing something right.
Pros
pay, unlimited hou
Cons
no insurance